Neptunes Beach Club

robertasprouse

So any news?? What about the Texas Hold'em games, anyone know?? Geesh, it would be nice if things around here could stay the same sometimes, LOL.

kelb

art imitating life
So any news?? What about the Texas Hold'em games, anyone know?? Geesh, it would be nice if things around here could stay the same sometimes, LOL.

All I know for now is that they are closed. The new owners took over and are doing big original bands and they are putting slots in (just like everywhere else in st. marys) I heard that they are fixing the docks and the inside and outside of the bar. Does anyone know a new opening date?

tommyjones

All I know for now is that they are closed. The new owners took over and are doing big original bands and they are putting slots in (just like everywhere else in st. marys) I heard that they are fixing the docks and the inside and outside of the bar. Does anyone know a new opening date?

sweet, the same ol S hole, but now new and improved with the addition of gambling degenerates :lmao:

kelb

art imitating life
sweet, the same ol S hole, but now new and improved with the addition of gambling degenerates :lmao:

umm its actually going to be a totally new bar.. not the same old s hole lol nothings going to be the same except the location. no pool leagues and as far as i know .. no poker... just live bands and slots..

tommyjones

umm its actually going to be a totally new bar.. not the same old s hole lol nothings going to be the same except the location. no pool leagues and as far as i know .. no poker... just live bands and slots..

ummmmm yeah, thats what timmy said last time around.......

Its been the same place for about 30 years, i dont see that changing unless they tear the place down.
And i seriously doubt that the pool or poker players were a bad element......

now you will just have a bar full of degenerates waiting to get paid off. sweet

kelb

art imitating life
ummmmm yeah, thats what timmy said last time around.......

Its been the same place for about 30 years, i dont see that changing unless they tear the place down.
And i seriously doubt that the pool or poker players were a bad element......

now you will just have a bar full of degenerates waiting to get paid off. sweet

oh yeah.. im not promoting neptunes ( or whatever they decide to call it) Im just saying whts going on in there. I think I herad earlier today that its going to be bands and hip hop djs.. THHPTT on that. Remember when fuzion did that.. now they are trying to change it.. for a good reason!!!.. so neptunes is going to be called something else with crime written all over it... slots, hip hop & crime OH MY
Please tell me Im wrong....

kelb

art imitating life
I heard that they are going to be called Hulas now.. anyone know anything about the new bar?

kelb

art imitating life
Anyone know what they are planning on doing with that place?:wench: wish they would hurry up

E

(((echo)))

Liquor application states that Daniel Brown is the owner for Hulas. Is that the same Daniel Brown that ran Extreme motorsports? :shrug:

:confused: if so, what makes him think he can run a bar since he couldnt run extreme?

bohman

Liquor application states that Daniel Brown is the owner for Hulas. Is that the same Daniel Brown that ran Extreme motorsports? :shrug:

Wow, I hope not. I would love to see something succeed at that location, it has potential, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon.

kelb

art imitating life
Wow, I hope not. I would love to see something succeed at that location, it has potential, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon.

All I have heard is that its live bands on Sat. Rap music on Fri. and no pool during the week but I think that they are still having poker. I know that they are pretty much tearing it all down and making everything new including the boat slips.