Neptunes Beach Club

Jameo

What?!
All I have heard is that its live bands on Sat. Rap music on Fri. and no pool during the week but I think that they are still having poker. I know that they are pretty much tearing it all down and making everything new including the boat slips.

They are not "pretty much tearing down" the building. (Even thought it needs to be!) They just remodeled the inside.

kelb

art imitating life
They are not "pretty much tearing down" the building. (Even thought it needs to be!) They just remodeled the inside.

I thought they were adding to the outside too. hmm.. the rumors you hear
Do you know for sure what they are doing there with entertainment?

Jameo

What?!
I thought they were adding to the outside too. hmm.. the rumors you hear
Do you know for sure what they are doing there with entertainment?

I haven't heard anything about any additions, but I don't see that happening because of how it sit over the water.

I've heard they plan on doing bands and DJ's but that is about it.

Jameo

What?!
They have painted the roof (yes, painted the shingles!?!) a lovely shade a diarrhea brown and are working on painting the brick. (Still looks like a dive.) My aunt went to liquor board meeting and fruitcake that is opening the place wants it to be an "Elite" place. Over priced drinks, cater to the yuppy crowd on their big yatchs yadda yadda. He plans on redoing the docks in the front and back. No mention of bands or anything.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
They have painted the roof (yes, painted the shingles!?!) a lovely shade a diarrhea brown and are working on painting the brick. (Still looks like a dive.) My aunt went to liquor board meeting and fruitcake that is opening the place wants it to be an "Elite" place. Over priced drinks, cater to the yuppy crowd on their big yatchs yadda yadda. He plans on redoing the docks in the front and back. No mention of bands or anything.

a guy I know was trying to buy that place, somone beat him to it

E

(((echo)))

is tim gonna run it "again"