Neptunes?

smoothmarine187

Jameo said:
Oh yeah, Roses III will be opening in the basement :yay: Smoof is gonna manage that :lmao:

I'm starting a new rule for the dancers though. If you have no teef or you are pregnant, then I can't hire you. That pretty much leaves all the dancers there now, out of work.

Last edited:

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
smoothmarine187 said:
:faint: You lucky bastard, I'm a high standing member of that place and I never got a card. How did you do it? I do however have a VIP card to the Dojo

One has to get 1000+ lapdances and the pregnant girls you see dancing - you figure out the rest :nomoney:

sockgirl77

smoothmarine187 said:
I'm starting a new rule for the dancers though. If you have no teef or you are pregnant, then I can't hire you. That pretty much leaves al the dancers there now, out of work.
Do they have to shave their legs at the new place?

mainman

Set Trippin
Jameo said:
I thinking 530. Them poor lil fellas out fishing on the side of the road early in the morning might get hungry or thirsty.
"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh keeeeeeeepaaaaaaaaah"

Jameo

What?!
cinderella2049 said:
Is it really closing? I know they've had a lot of trouble keeping it open....

In all seriousness, Friday night they were closed. And I have not noticed any cars in the parking lot sinces then. Obliviously they are having some kinda problems but I don't know what's going on :shrug:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jameo said:
In all seriousness, Friday night they were closed. And I have not noticed any cars in the parking lot sinces then. Obliviously they are having some kinda problems but I don't know what's going on :shrug:

You can't push 'sweet potato fries' to a 'stars-n-bars' clientele :nono: :duh:

Last edited:
E

(((echo)))

sooo, are they shutting down for good? we have a show there in july i think....and i remember the last timer they were having probs they didnt bother to contact us to cancell :lol: so a heads up would be nice

LordStanley

I know nothing
Talked to this guy, about a thing. The building is only being rented. The owner sold it to this guy.

The Owners of Neputnes name has 30 days to get out.

The New owner of the building is going to restore the place from the ground up.

They are trying to revitalize that area and Marina. All the piers and slips will be back to a safe working condition....

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
Talked to this guy, about a thing. The building is only being rented. The owner sold it to this guy.

The Owners of Neputnes name has 30 days to get out.

The New owner of the building is going to restore the place from the ground up.

They are trying to revitalize that area and Marina. All the piers and slips will be back to a safe working condition....

You bought it so you could keep the new boat there, didn't you. :showoff:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
Yes I did.... When Im done, would you like a job being one of my beer tub girls?

Your wife has already made me head beer tub biatch. :lmao:

I get to hire all the rest of them. :coyoteuglygirls: