New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

Blister

Just go - been to the one up north many times and it's good.

Tried it out yesterday.
Steak sub- the meat was juicy and tender, but their "Special Seasoning" must be an acquired taste. It was like a lot of worcestershire sauce, very strong flavor and odor.
Not bad but different. Saw some other things on the menu that I would like to try. Not cheap, but portions were large.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Same question, the sign's been there for 6 months but no progress I can see

isn't that almost a norm, there is the underground mall on 235/5 in St. Mary's and the shopping center on Rt near Harwood.

I've seen others, "Coming Soon" is well faded from years of exposure, but the land stands empty.

BernieP

Resident PIA
With all the high density housing Stanley Martin is putting up in Wildewood has anyone heard if or how much is designated for Section 8 housing?

glhs837

Power with Control
With all the high density housing Stanley Martin is putting up in Wildewood has anyone heard if or how much is designated for Section 8 housing?

Racist!!! :) Classist!!! :) 1%er scum!!!! :) Why do you want poor people to be eaten by small lions who take tiny bites?

glhs837

Power with Control
I am not a 1%, scum yes, 1% no. I also don't know any small lions, maybe a few fat cats.

Of course you are 1% scum. Be referring to it as "Section 8", instead of "subsidized housing for socioeconomically disadvantaged persons". Section 8 is code for black, you know. Criminal blacks, really. My God, I see why the liberals use this tactic, it's sooo damn easy......

BernieP

Resident PIA
Of course you are 1% scum. Be referring to it as "Section 8", instead of "subsidized housing for socioeconomically disadvantaged persons". Section 8 is code for black, you know. Criminal blacks, really. My God, I see why the liberals use this tactic, it's sooo damn easy......

you got me

Guilty as charged.

mitzi

Has anyone heard what's going in between the 235/5 split and The Used Car Factory in Mechanicsville?

No, almost to the light for 5/235 split. Southbound side right past the car dealer. Noticed yesterday all the trees are down and there was heavy equipment.
In between the Used Car Factory and the place that sells used tires and other used cars there is a lot where there is a building under construction. The building is for the vet that is currently in the building north up Rt 5, by the radio station.
Mechanicsville Property.jpg

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB

You're both wrong. It's been called "workforce housing" for at least a decade