New GoDaddy Ad

KDENISE977

Commercials have a message. This one is sad and bothers people. If it was a good ad and people were saying "I like that. It is appealing" would you be saying "Get over it! It's just a commercial!" Of course not. If it was dull and middling and people were saying "Anh, not inspired, not the worst I've seen, bleh..." would you be saying "Get it over it! It is just a commercial!!" Of course not.

You hate puppies, don't you?

:yeahthat: probly kicks babies and small children too :mad:

SG_Player1974

Commercials have a message. This one is sad and bothers people. If it was a good ad and people were saying "I like that. It is appealing" would you be saying "Get over it! It's just a commercial!" Of course not. If it was dull and middling and people were saying "Anh, not inspired, not the worst I've seen, bleh..." would you be saying "Get it over it! It is just a commercial!!" Of course not.

You hate puppies, don't you?

No. I don't have a problem with puppies, dogs, etc.

I also do not have an emotional state that is so fragile that a dumbazz commercial about a puppy that DOES NOT end all cuddly and happy sends me into a fit of crying and then rage against the maker of said commercial demanding that they remove it.

Its not like the commercial ended with the owner selling the puppy off to Michael Vick or anything... :sarcasm:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:yeahthat: probly kicks babies and small children too :mad:

Anyone time someone reacts to a topic with 'get over it!' It's just a...." and it's not a topic that has MILES and MILES on it, like deflated footballs, it says something about the objector. It is touching that person where they are raw. I think when he was little, he got a puppy and something awful happened and he had to get over it and it made him hard just to move on.

I think what he needs is a puppy.

SG_Player1974

BTW... When are all the PITA elite gonna start bad mouthing Danica Patrick?

After all.. she was driving that poor, poor commercial puppy to its pretend doom! :cds:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
BTW... When are all the PITA elite gonna start bad mouthing Danica Patrick?

After all.. she was driving that poor, poor commercial puppy to its pretend doom! :cds:

Huh? Danica is hot. Why on earth would we bad mouth her? She could run over a puppy and we'd make an excuse for it...

cricketmd

:blushing: :lol:

I was wondering if maybe the Ad that they DO air and pay for on SuperBowl Sunday's slot is a "gotcha" ad. Like we were all set up by part #1 of Ad, and we all took the bait of hate or something, hook line and sinker. Then Part 2 (the real ad) we see something we didn't expect? :shrug: Did that make sense? Or would that be too clever for GoDaddy?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:blushing: :lol:

I was wondering if maybe the Ad that they DO air and pay for on SuperBowl Sunday's slot is a "gotcha" ad. Like we were all set up by part #1 of Ad, and we all took the bait of hate or something, hook line and sinker. Then Part 2 (the real ad) we see something we didn't expect? :shrug: Did that make sense? Or would that be too clever for GoDaddy?

I get your point and idea but, in my view, that is a no go, daddy. You hit a depth with the puppy part you can't redeem or rebound from. Once you crap in the bunch bowl, it doesn't matter how much sugar you add; no one wants to drink it. And you don't want anything to do with the few who would.

cricketmd

I get your point and idea but, in my view, that is a no go, daddy. You hit a depth with the puppy part you can't redeem or rebound from. Once you crap in the bunch bowl, it doesn't matter how much sugar you add; no one wants to drink it. And you don't want anything to do with the few who would.

I was just thinking as bad as that was of an ad, the next would be 100 times more redeeming, at this point it has to be.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I was just thinking as bad as that was of an ad, the next would be 100 times more redeeming, at this point it has to be.

Yeah, you're right. Maybe what they do is they take the CEO in a commercial and have HIM bounce out of a truck, lost, alone, walking over railroad tracks with a train coming, alongside a busy highway, showing up and, instead of being greeted with joy, he is scolded, told 'bad boy!' and made to go sit in a corner with a sign that says 'bad dog'????

KDENISE977

Yeah, you're right. Maybe what they do is they take the CEO in a commercial and have HIM bounce out of a truck, lost, alone, walking over railroad tracks with a train coming, alongside a busy highway, showing up and, instead of being greeted with joy, he is scolded, told 'bad boy!' and made to go sit in a corner with a sign that says 'bad dog'????

now THAT would be redeeming, then smack his nose with a rolled up newspaper !!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
now THAT would be redeeming, then smack his nose with a rolled up newspaper !!!

There you go!! Make him a sad figure, put him in a box, have him delivered to a home that says 'Vick' on the mail box. If we're gonna go overboard, let's go, daddy! I like it!!!