New Hip Hop Website for Southern Maryland

Pete

Repete
Vince said:
How many little ole ladies did ya chalk up this week, Pete?
Tonight is the first sparring night this week. I will be ready to kick some butt right after I go home and take some motrin, and put on the Ben Gay. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Tonight is the first sparring night this week. I will be ready to kick some butt right after I go home and take some motrin, and put on the Ben Gay. :yay:

Good luck!

Vince

Pete said:
I thought you were supposed to put the Ben Gay on after you found out where you are hurting? :confused:

Pete

Repete
Vince said:
I thought you were supposed to put the Ben Gay on after you found out where you are hurting? :confused:
Silly man, have you never heard of an ounce of prevention? It is a given I will be hurting so I cut to the chase and put it on before I go. 1 tube a day :yay:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Pete said:
Silly man, have you never heard of an ounce of prevention? It is a given I will be hurting so I cut to the chase and put it on before I go. 1 tube a day :yay:

Sure hope you never mistake it for the Jergens.

Vince

Pete said:
Hint: Wash your hands before you go take a pizz. Otherwise..... :yikes: :yikes:

Blaqrhythm

Will there be articles on the shootings and gang violence associated with hip hop such as "The Game" fighting at WKYS studios??

Yes there will be articles pertain to the state of Hip Hop

There will be links to sign up to attend the DC Hip HOp Summit in June,

There will be a section dedicated to independant artists with resources to the help you succeed in the industry.

People will be able to submit local Hip Hop News for review, or news that they believe Hip Hop could effect or could effect hip hop.

We will hopefully gain a big enough audience to develop a Hip Hop Network for Local artists to raises issues, gain exposure and create a Hip HOp atmosphere in Southern Maryland

We are looking to develop a Hip Hop Teen action group called "Street Youth Coalition" which will spread from hear to DC to Baltimore and hopefully throughout the region. We already have people working in Baltimore on getting this thing moving.

As we grow we will partner with local business to have prizes and giveaways. Keep checking the site regularly. I will announce when it is ready to start up