New Hip Hop Website for Southern Maryland

Pete

Repete
Blaqrhythm said:
Yes there will be articles pertain to the state of Hip Hop

There will be links to sign up to attend the DC Hip HOp Summit in June,

There will be a section dedicated to independant artists with resources to the help you succeed in the industry.
People will be able to submit local Hip Hop News for review, or news that they believe Hip Hop could effect or could effect hip hop.

We will hopefully gain a big enough audience to develop a Hip Hop Network for Local artists to raises issues, gain exposure and create a Hip HOp atmosphere in Southern Maryland

We are looking to develop a Hip Hop Teen action group called "Street Youth Coalition" which will spread from hear to DC to Baltimore and hopefully throughout the region. We already have people working in Baltimore on getting this thing moving.

As we grow we will partner with local business to have prizes and giveaways. Keep checking the site regularly. I will announce when it is ready to start up
:yay: fo shizzle

Blaqrhythm

My bad, I was in New York for a while, I was pretty busy so I did not get a chance to check the site, I'll try to respond to anything that was on the site pertaining to the website as soon as possible.

Skeez

Chyo...What It Is..You Might Rememeber Me And Then Again You Might Not..I Spoke With You Like A Year Ago..You Said You Liked My Music It Was Either On www.soundclick.com/Musicforbobbybrown Or On www.soundclick.com/TTheMovementt (My Newest Site).....Anywhoo...I Am Now In A Group That Includes Memebers From California, Leonardtown, And Hollywood Maryland...I Was Wondering If I Could Give You A Demo Or Press Kit Of Ours To Check Out And Maybe You Can Get Us Some Shows With You Or We Could Just Lay A Track Down..We've Already Done Shows At Monks,Hyperspace,Red Hot And Blue, Hollywood Teen Center, And Many Others; Some Out Of State..But Yeah...Here Is The Page Where Our Music Is Located

www.soundclick.com/Solo4

SOLOOO 4 Yessa....

And You Can Reach Me @ Ricefan572@aol.com Or Hit One Of The Numbers Up On The Page...

OUR Official Website Should Be Up In A Couple Days

www.Solo4group.com And Also Check For My Website www.ABlackRapper.com

Peacesss

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

Will there be articles on the shootings and gang violence associated with hip hop such as "The Game" fighting at WKYS studios??
Pssstttt...... I was being sarcastic. :lmao:
Blaqrhythm said:
Yes there will be articles pertain to the state of Hip Hop
There will be links to sign up to attend the DC Hip HOp Summit in June,
There will be a section dedicated to independant artists with resources to the help you succeed in the industry.
People will be able to submit local Hip Hop News for review, or news that they believe Hip Hop could effect or could effect hip hop.
We will hopefully gain a big enough audience to develop a Hip Hop Network for Local artists to raises issues, gain exposure and create a Hip HOp atmosphere in Southern Maryland
We are looking to develop a Hip Hop Teen action group called "Street Youth Coalition" which will spread from hear to DC to Baltimore and hopefully throughout the region. We already have people working in Baltimore on getting this thing moving.
As we grow we will partner with local business to have prizes and giveaways. Keep checking the site regularly. I will announce when it is ready to start up