new people

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Re: Re: new people

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
What about a young girl in her twenties looking for a 'sugar daddy'? :shrug:
Hang out more in DC after work. Try the District Chophouse, McCormick & Schmick's, Smith & Wollensky's. Also poick up the latest issue of Washingtonian magazine to find out the really "in" places to be seen. :wink:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: new people

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
What about a young girl in her twenties looking for a 'sugar daddy' who'll take her shopping to get a new crib, cradle, clothes and other baby things? :shrug:
:yikes:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by happy_bee4
i have heard from people around to stay away from the local navy guys??..any reason???
Probably for the same reason you stay away from any other sailor looking for a port in the storm.

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Re: Re: new people

Originally posted by migtig
Hang out more in DC after work. Try the District Chophouse, McCormick & Schmick's, Smith & Wollensky's. Also poick up the latest issue of Washingtonian magazine to find out the really "in" places to be seen. :wink:
Unfortunately, I don't like those types of places. :ohwell: Oh, but....I do like M & S's...:yum:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Stay away from ANY Navy guys (and some Navy women)
I think they mean that if you want your life turned upside down by falling in love with someone who'll be gone constantly, under paid and overworked and have to stand duty when you need them, that's why you should stay away.
Look for a nice normal civilian boy.
As a Navy woman, some of these guys are great but you have to go into the relationship with your eyes opened. Stay away from men in the AT or Nuke ratings.

S

somdff

Having the same problem

I don't know where to look or how to aproch some one new been out of the game so long? Good luck!

SxyPrincess

Re: SxyPrincess

Originally posted by somdff
That will get me slaped!!:eek:
Maybe, but I'll bet more times out of none, no! Girls want a challenge, as do guys. The nicer you are, the meaner we'll be to you however, if you play hard to get, we want you.

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
Originally posted by Hello6
I think they mean that if you want your life turned upside down by falling in love with someone who'll be gone constantly, under paid and overworked and have to stand duty when you need them, that's why you should stay away.
As a Navy woman, some of these guys are great but you have to go into the relationship with your eyes opened. Stay away from men in the AT or Nuke ratings.

the relationship I just got out of was with a navy guy.....but he was a sea guy....are the surface ones the same?

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Hello6

Don't forget postal workers, engineers, software guts, IT, government contractors, GS govies, fast food employees, truck drivers, mechanics, police/fire/paramedics, Medical workers, retail, sales, marketing, migrants, and lawyers.

Basically you need to avoid everyone.

What a bunch of anti-squid :bs: I knew a woman in Maine who said the same thing, "wont date squids" I told her that was fine, I had a "no date Mainer women" rule because they were stupid. She got huffy I said that it was no different than her generalization about squids. She didn't get it.

S

somdff

Maybe, but I'll bet more times out of none, no! Girls want a challenge, as do guys. The nicer you are, the meaner we'll be to you however, if you play hard to get, we want you.

Thats what wrong with women, With you nice guys end up last.

Take me for instance, I not a geek , but I have a good career own my own house and am 100% gentleman. and I still can't find anyone for that reason you women don't want a respectable guy you all want the bad boy go figure.:burning:

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
Originally posted by somdff
Thats what wrong with women, With you nice guys end up last.

Take me for instance, I not a geek , but I have a good career own my own house and am 100% gentleman. and I still can't find anyone for that reason you women don't want a respectable guy you all want the bad boy go figure.:burning:

that is so NOT true...I fell for a nice guy..but it was all a disguse..just to lure me in and control me.....

S

somdff

Powers for evil

Then he used his powers for evil !!!

I am sorry for that, But my powers are for good.

First no one should be controled that is out right wrong, Even as a couple you still need your space.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by dpete2q
I knew a woman in Maine who said the same thing, "wont date squids" I told her that was fine, I had a "no date Mainer women" rule because they were stupid. She got huffy I said that it was no different than her generalization about squids. She didn't get it.
Want to moderate the forums for awhile? :lol: