new people

Otter

Nothing to see here
Yo Sxy, quit yakking and get your wenchiness over here to pick me up and go for a drink..And don't forget to bring money this time..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by cmcdanal
I hope I'm not the only one who sees the obvious solution.
Sorry, that would be too easy. :lol: People only want to date people who don't want them. Haven't you been following this thread? :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SxyPrincess

Originally posted by DoWhat
Well, you can't have me either, and niether can Mig.
:biggrin:
But I KNOW neither one of us can. And I respect those boundaries. :neener:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Okay, but what happens once you get it? You don't want it anymore! So, again, it all depends on what the singles in question are looking for. Do you just want a roll with no future? Make him/her chase you. Do you want a relationship with maybe a marriage and some kids? Play it straight and don't date people you're not compatible with.
Depends. If he continues to play the 'hard to get' role, I still want him. If he acts like a b!tch and kisses my butt, I probably won't want to be with him.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by dpete2q
NOW HEAR THIS PIXIE MIGHT BE AVAILABLE SOON.....SUITORS, LINE FORMS ON THE LEFT.

:yeahthat:

Useful information...... Everyone has a price tag....... Mine's a Supra! :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by dpete2q
NOW HEAR THIS PIXIE MIGHT BE AVAILABLE SOON.....SUITORS, LINE FORMS ON THE LEFT.
CANCEL THE ABOVE, THIS WAS ONLY A DRILL, STAY TUNED TO A THREAD NEAR YOU

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by otter
Yo Sxy, quit yakking and get your wenchiness over here to pick me up and go for a drink..And don't forget to bring money this time..
:lmao: I can hear the tires lighting up in the parking lot now. :lmao:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Sorry, that would be too easy. :lol: People only want to date people who don't want them. Haven't you been following this thread? :lol:

I follow just fine. I'm just trying to ignore the cynical jaded ones. I still have hope for the young, impressionable newbies who have come to us looking for love.:biggrin: