New to the area

hbic

Katie said:
Wow...

All I am going to say is that she is the ONLY person that I trust with riding my horse. I have had many trainers in my riding career, and she is one of the nicest and sincere trainers I have had. She doesn't make you do anything that you are not comfortable with. She will not make you feel stupid if you can't do something. I had one trainer scream at me at a horse show becuase I missed my diagonal. She would never do that.

Besides, opinions are like blankety-blank and they all stink.

I am glad she is working out for you & I truly wish you the best. I am suggesting a reference check simply because I was looking into sending her a horse myself & after checking out her references I discovered that they did not check out. I am not interested in sending someone my horse that would falsify their credentials.

Again, if it is working for you, then great...I wish you the best of luck.

S

saddlesore

Katie said:
Wow...

All I am going to say is that she is the ONLY person that I trust with riding my horse. I have had many trainers in my riding career, and she is one of the nicest and sincere trainers I have had. She doesn't make you do anything that you are not comfortable with. She will not make you feel stupid if you can't do something. I had one trainer scream at me at a horse show becuase I missed my diagonal. She would never do that.

Besides, opinions are like blankety-blank and they all stink.

That's is what I've heard from a number of people, which I why I recommended her. Her name kept coming up, but as soon as I mentioned it here on the forum, some people got HIGHLY upset. :drama:
I guess differences of opinion aren't tolerated, just like the overblown insurance/certification issue. Sheesh! :mad:

Why, oh why, can't we just get along?? (Commence with the ever popular background wailing).

K

Katie

saddlesore said:
That's is what I've heard from a number of people, which I why I recommended her. Her name kept coming up, but as soon as I mentioned it here on the forum, some people got HIGHLY upset. :drama:
I guess differences of opinion aren't tolerated, just like the overblown insurance/certification issue. Sheesh! :mad:

Why, oh why, can't we just get along?? (Commence with the ever popular background wailing).

Yah I know. I thought the dog world was bad..sheesh..

K

KizerSoSay

hbic said:
I am glad she is working out for you & I truly wish you the best. I am suggesting a reference check simply because I was looking into sending her a horse myself & after checking out her references I discovered that they did not check out. I am not interested in sending someone my horse that would falsify their credentials.

Again, if it is working for you, then great...I wish you the best of luck.

Now yer talkin' over my head. I don't know nuthin' 'bout nobody called Credentshall, but anybody who wears a damn falsy is just sick, I tell you, sick. If you don't have the breasteses, then put some damn tissue in thar. I tell you what, by God.. ain't nothin' 'round here like it used to be..

lsantagata79

saddlesore said:

Can I ask...if you are a newbie to the area...why would you reccomend a trainer to someone that you don't know much about? Most people make reccomendations to someone becuase they've had first hand experience with that person. Unless, perhaps your not a newbie :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Now yer talkin' over my head. I don't know nuthin' 'bout nobody called Credentshall, but anybody who wears a damn falsy is just sick, I tell you, sick. If you don't have the breasteses, then put some damn tissue in thar. I tell you what, by God.. ain't nothin' 'round here like it used to be..

What did thangs round here use to be like???

K

KizerSoSay

KizerSoSay said:
Why do you say it is a she? Do you know this person? Hmm? Do you?? I think not(yet). Let's take bets on who it is. I say Horse Lisperer. :popcorn:

:tap:
Now look what YOU all have done. We runned him oft. He done lit out. I swear, ya'll ack like ya ain't never had cumpnee bafore.
Les be reeel quiet, and see ifn he'll ease on back in..

K

KizerSoSay

lsantagata79 said:
Can I ask...if you are a newbie to the area...why would you reccomend a trainer to someone that you don't know much about? Most people make reccomendations to someone becuase they've had first hand experience with that person. Unless, perhaps your not a newbie :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Of course I can't say for certain, but my psychic sense tells me Saddle was being (move in close, I have to whisper)
SARCASTIC. Liiiittle slow on the uptake, there...

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
What did thangs round here use to be like???

It used to be civilized, and mannerly. Now look at it. It is like the damn circus has come to town, and left a few freaks behind.

S

saddlesore

lsantagata79 said:

Hey, San,

First: in that last sentence, it should be "you're" rather than your - FYI from the unofficial Grammar Police.

Second: I recommended a trainer that numerous people recommended to me. I never said I had trained with her, did I? I didn't say, "OMG, HorseGod, you absolutely MUST, MUST, MUST ride with her! Or else!" Rather, I said her name had come up the most, that she'd been highly recommended to me. I simply passed on info, FWIW. She can do with it what she likes.

Jeez Louise, I try to go above and beyond the call of duty, help a fellow newby out, and look what happens?? I am absolutely crushed, crushed I tell you! :rolleyes: :cussing: :shocked: :bawl: :bawl: You have broken my spirit! Jaysus, somebody HELP ME!!

Sniff, sniff, alas, alack, woe is me. So much for being helpful!!

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Hey, San,

First: in that last sentence, it should be "you're" rather than your - FYI from the unofficial Grammar Police.

Second: I recommended a trainer that numerous people recommended to me. I never said I had trained with her, did I? I didn't say, "OMG, HorseGod, you absolutely MUST, MUST, MUST ride with her! Or else!" Rather, I said her name had come up the most, that she'd been highly recommended to me. I simply passed on info, FWIW. She can do with it what she likes.

Jeez Louise, I try to go above and beyond the call of duty, help a fellow newby out, and look what happens?? I am absolutely crushed, crushed I tell you! :rolleyes: :cussing: :shocked: :bawl: :bawl: You have broken my spirit! Jaysus, somebody HELP ME!!

Just back away from her slowly, Saddle. Shady's paranoia has infected her. Her super sleuth Nancy Drew antenna is up and quivering! Get the hell away! Go, save yourself!

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Just back away from her slowly, Saddle. Shady's paranoia has infected her. Her super sleuth Nancy Drew antenna is up and quivering! Get the hell away! Go, save yourself!

I know - I touched the antenna and it's. . . . still. . . . WARM - OMG!

Didn't someone on here post her real name a while back? In my quest for a good boarding facility, I'd like to know which ones to avoid. I'm sure HorseGod would also like to know! Hbic and InSaneTaGaga have undoubtedly scared her.

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
I know - I touched the antenna and it's. . . . still. . . . WARM - OMG!

Didn't someone on here post her real name a while back? In my quest for a good boarding facility, I'd like to know which ones to avoid. I'm sure HorseGod would also like to know! Hbic and InSaneTaGaga have undoubtedly scared her.

No, I posted Shady's. And boy did I get a spanking for that one!

(Slingblade voice) You ain't nuthin' but a lil' squirrel, mmhmm.

Last edited by a moderator:

lsantagata79

saddlesore said:
Hey, San,

To clarify I wrote "you are" not "your"...I asked very nicely...no need to get cranky, it was a simple question (with a hint suspicion) as to the validity of your "newbiness".

these are for you...since I know you like my smileys...

K

KizerSoSay

Saddle, you ever get the feeling you are surrounded by eyes, just watching, but never coming out into the light so you can see what they are? I am getting that now.. I feel like the last shrimp on the barbie. The last bun in the oven. The last candle on the cake. The last.. you get the idea.

S

saddlesore

lsantagata79 said:
To clarify I wrote "you are" not "your"...I asked very nicely...no need to get cranky, it was a simple question (with a hint suspicion) as to the validity of your "newbiness".

these are for you...since I know you like my smileys...

No, no, here's what you wrote: "Unless, perhaps your not a newbie"
You see? It may appear to be trivial, but I assure you it is most certainly NOT. Once the grammar degenerates, why, then, the very fabric that holds our civilization together begins to fray. Then where would we be? Heaven knows we don't need any more dumbing down here. Ain't that rite?

Why only a 'hint' of suspicion? Don't shortchange yourself, Santa - go all out! Go ahead and have pots and pots of suspicion! Be the very essence of suspicion. Have at it!

And frankly, your smilies are becoming a bit tiresome, particularly when you substitute them for words, and no one can really figure out the meaning. [See the first paragraph about language].

K

KizerSoSay

What is your guess about hunglikeahorseGod? Give me something to ponder in my sleep.

S

saddlesore

KizerSoSay said:
Saddle, you ever get the feeling you are surrounded by eyes, just watching, but never coming out into the light so you can see what they are? I am getting that now.. I feel like the last shrimp on the barbie. The last bun in the oven. The last candle on the cake. The last.. you get the idea.

Don't forget the last of the literate.

Yes, in fact, I do feel watched: by certain people on this forum (dare I name names?); and by certain karma. Here is a particularly engaging karma comment:
"Red for what was said from your head because you got a fat mouf and it spoda. ching chong ping pong"

We have a poet and didn't know it! Are his feet Longfellows?
Santa, was that dear poem from you? (I think she likes me!)

lsantagata79

saddlesore said:
No, no, here's what you wrote: "Unless, perhaps your not a newbie"
You see? It may appear to be trivial, but I assure you it is most certainly NOT. Once the grammar degenerates, why, then, the very fabric that holds our civilization together begins to fray. Then where would we be? Heaven knows we don't need any more dumbing down here. Ain't that rite?

Why only a 'hint' of suspicion? Don't shortchange yourself, Santa - go all out! Go ahead and have pots and pots of suspicion! Be the very essence of suspicion. Have at it!

And frankly, your smilies are becoming a bit tiresome, particularly when you substitute them for words, and no one can really figure out the meaning. [See the first paragraph about language].

ya cawt me satchle sore, how mutch iz my fin? will their be jale tym...don't hayt the smileez