New Year's Eve

tater

Well I'm not dressing up :razz:. As a matter of fact, I think I'll just show up in just a banana sling and my cowboy hat :wink:

yakky doodle

Originally posted by tater
Well I'm not dressing up :razz:. As a matter of fact, I think I'll just show up in just a banana sling and my cowboy hat :wink:

:eek:

well, gotta date? we'd make a nice pair, dontcha think :really: me all dressed up, you all dressed down! :biggrin:

gotta girlfriend, cowboy?

J

justhangn

Originally posted by tater

BK will be all over you for showing up like that.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by yakky doodle
that's what I meant, too :duh:

council.gif

K

Kain99

I'll dress up too! At least a little - No Capri's and no Tee shirt I promise! Don't expect biscuit to wear a tux, he'll be in his usual BIG DOGS tee shirt and Jeans....

WC I am looking forward to your shooters... If I can hold them down. :frown:

It's been 7 years since I drank Liqour.... If things go badly, I'll just join Tater on the deck!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I think I'm going to try to make this one, too! You guys always seem to have a ball, and I need to get in on the action! Christy, will you PM me directions, please? I'll let you know what I'm bringing as soon as I confirm.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Kain99
WC I am looking forward to your shooters... If I can hold them down. :frown:

It's been 7 years since I drank Liqour.... If things go badly, I'll just join Tater on the deck!

Actually I make mine with pucker...so it is not to strong, and they are actually hard to taste the liqour...just the flavors, so you get hammered fast. :lol:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by justhangn
Well, being he's the attire monitor and all.

You got that right.

Now...I need to know what ALLl the women will be wearing!

Oh...and YAY! Lauren's coming!!!
Finally...a fabulous babe at one of our parties!
:biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by bknarw
Oh...and YAY! Lauren's coming!!!
Finally...a fabulous babe at one of our parties!

So you are saying the rest of us are not good enough for you? :eek: That is a real nice remark there bud!

On a side note:

You coming tonite?

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by watercolor23
So you are saying the rest of us are not good enough for you? :eek: That is a real nice remark there bud!

On a side note:

You coming tonite?

I was really only kidding, but you know about my super-secret harmless crush!

Don't know if I'll be making it tonite...

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by watercolor23
why wont you be coming. I am suppose to come and pick you up :mad:

Don't do that...it's WAY out of your way.
I was planning to sit at home and eat Mistletow, Hemlock, and Poinsettia tonight...