New Year's Eve

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
Hey at least your at home, I dont have a day off untill the 24th, and I work nights every stinking night, before I know it, my kid will have graduated high school before I get a day off!!!!

Just be grateful you HAVE a job!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by bknarw
You got that right.

Now...I need to know what ALLl the women will be wearing!

Oh...and YAY! Lauren's coming!!!
Finally...a fabulous babe at one of our parties!
:biggrin:

Hah! Let's just see what you have to say after seeing my HUGE BRACE FACED smile, LOL! I, for one, am NOT impressed with it - thank GOD I don't have to have them on for much longer.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I'll dress up...
I think I'm the only guy who enjoys it...

I actually enjoy getting the chance to strut my stuff... :D

K

Kizzy

Hey New Years, I think I'll dress up so I at least look good when I am :barf: off the deck. My 1st New Year's resolution will be to never drink again, I am sure. :wink:

withered

I take it this is a forum party? Does that mean I may just have to drop in or will I just have to take pictures with a telescoptic lens from across the street?

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Kain99
I'll dress up too! At least a little - No Capri's and no Tee shirt I promise! Don't expect biscuit to wear a tux, he'll be in his usual BIG DOGS tee shirt and Jeans....

WC I am looking forward to your shooters... If I can hold them down. :frown:

It's been 7 years since I drank Liqour.... If things go badly, I'll just join Tater on the deck!

I'm almost positive we're coming, and I plan to dress up too. I have a cute black dress that I wore at our work Christmas party last weekend that will be dressy, but not too much. Yeah, yeah, I'm wearing it again - so shoot me, lol!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by laureng
I talked to R this morning, he asked if we were going. Are you definite yet, or not sure?
Where did you see him? He didn't tell me, well, he hasn't called. I told him yes, especially if you guys are going.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by RoseRed
Where did you see him? He didn't tell me, well, he hasn't called. I told him yes, especially if you guys are going.

Then he has no choice, because we are going...and that means ya'll are too!! I saw him at the preschool, of course!