NHL 2015-2016 Season

b23hqb

PREMO Member
TB Lightning doing well on this brutal four game road trip through four of the five playoff teams from 2014/15 of the very tough Central - four points out of a possible six so far, @ St. Louis tonight. Go Bolts. Make it six of eight points.

Chris0nllyn

TB Lightning doing well on this brutal four game road trip through four of the five playoff teams from 2014/15 of the very tough Central - four points out of a possible six so far, @ St. Louis tonight. Go Bolts. Make it six of eight points.

No win (or score) for TB. Bummer.

It would have been nice to see some other folks lose, but it was nice seeing Philly get beat by Buffalo.

Chris0nllyn

Kuzy, again.

Besides that, Fleury won the game for the Pens.

Did the NFL send in refs for this game? Was it too much time off between games? Caps couldn't control the puck for ####.

jg21

Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else hate the new Skycam view? If I wanted to watch a game from the 400 section, or from the ceiling catwalk I'd get tickets there or sneak to the catwalk. Showing the whole PP from that camera was horrible. It's bad enough in a footbll game, but for hockey it's terrible. I guess that's Ted's new toy.

Hank

my war
Hate losing against the Pens. Fleury was on his game. Caps had plenty of chances. While watching the game, I noticed Crosby's play was slacking, then looking at his stats for the first 9, it confirmed my suspicions. 1 goal, 2 assists.

JoeR

Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else hate the new Skycam view? If I wanted to watch a game from the 400 section, or from the ceiling catwalk I'd get tickets there or sneak to the catwalk. Showing the whole PP from that camera was horrible. It's bad enough in a footbll game, but for hockey it's terrible. I guess that's Ted's new toy.

Agree 100%. From what "Doc" Emrick said early in the game the skycam belongs to NBCSports. Ted allowed them to use it for the game. Hopefully other teams will tell them no, but I doubt it.

jg21

Agree 100%. From what "Doc" Emrick said early in the game the skycam belongs to NBCSports. Ted allowed them to use it for the game. Hopefully other teams will tell them no, but I doubt it.

Yeah, they've been using it on the local broadcasts too this year. I hate it during the Winter Classic. It should go away.

Chris0nllyn

I said something along those lines well before they mentioned the thing. I don't like it.

Hank

my war
Yeah Baby! My Cappies! Only beating the team with the best record in the league! That's what's up!!! :party: