NYC Trip- help me plan!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Grew up on the upper west side and in the Bronx. Didn't have a choice. :lmao:

If you are a history buff you could drive uptown and see the Audubon ballroom where Malcom X got shot. Its on Broadway near 168st.

Apollo Theater on 125th.

South Street Seaport is cool.

They just towed the renovated USS Intrepid back to the West side as well.

Museum of Natural History

The Guggenheim

I can get around San Francisco just fine. NYC scares me. :lol:

moviegirl1980

It's only life....
You MUST see Spamalot! It is awesome! Seen it twice! :lmao:

How about Mama Mia? I have seen it 3-4 times. Took my daughter last summer in DC for her birthday. She got all the leads autographs, while I took pictures.

I would love to see Mama Mia...I saw the movie...but that doesn't count!!!

I didn't realize there were so many show fans here.....we should all go see some stuff!

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
I can get around San Francisco just fine. NYC scares me. :lol:

Thats cuz the menz don't like womenz there! :lmao:

NYC is one of those places you need to see with someone who knows when you venture out of the touristy areas. Even my old neighborhood gives me the creeps.

moviegirl1980

It's only life....

NYC is one of those places you need to see with someone who knows when you venture out of the touristy areas. Even my old neighborhood gives me the creeps.

Ok so I am going on Fri w someone that dosent know the area but the other days w someone that does. If I dont post on the 20th of Oct someone please come find me in NYC...I'll be the lost girl on the news :(

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I would love to see Mama Mia...I saw the movie...but that doesn't count!!!

I didn't realize there were so many show fans here.....we should all go see some stuff!

We saw the movie too.

I have seen many shows, Jazz is my partner in crime. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

:smack:

I did see a bum passed out on a side street that peed his pants. :trickle:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Ok so I am going on Fri w someone that dosent know the area but the other days w someone that does. If I dont post on the 20th of Oct someone please come find me in NYC...I'll be the lost girl on the news :(

I might actually be up that way but not sure yet. Spreading Dads ashes on the New Jersey Side of the George Washington Bridge in a park.

Have a fun trip. NYC is alot safer than it ever used to be. Of course there are those neighborhoods but based on where you want to go, I think you will be just fine. Do you know what part of Brooklyn you will be staying in? I lived there before coming to SOMD.

moviegirl1980

It's only life....
You came in here asking questions and you think we are crazy? :killingme

Mira esta senora que habla de los locos en el forums! Yo creo que no sabes de que hablas!! :lmao:

Lol...no I just thought that last spanish phrase had something to do with us being crazy. Ive got nothing on the one above......