Obama Supreme Dictator

mAlice

professional daydreamer
That actually makes sense as a part of the proceedings.

The Usual Suspects. It's always the guy who flies below the radar. "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Nope....bigger than the "usual" suspects, unless you're including the Bilderberg Group, NWO Agenda, Bohemian Grove, Authoritarian Creep, Georgia Guide Stones, ...and what about that unelected and unregulated branch of government (Administrative)?

...three branches held together through a type of outward pressure – each holding the other in place through their countervailing forces. Add a fourth branch and the structure begins to collapse. That is precisely what is happening as federal agencies grow beyond the traditional controls and oversight of the legislative and executive branches

https://jonathanturley.org/2013/05/26/the-rise-of-the-fourth-branch-of-government/

There is a lot of corruption going on, and the deeper you dig, the scarier it gets. It also reaches the point of ridiculousness, and ends up being discussed in the Conspiracy Theories thread, because who would actually buy into it all? Seriously? Why would anyone believe that our government would do anything to harm us?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There is a lot of corruption going on, and the deeper you dig, the scarier it gets. It also reaches the point of ridiculousness, and ends up being discussed in the Conspiracy Theories thread, because who would actually buy into it all? Seriously? Why would anyone believe that our government would do anything to harm us?

It's one of those things that you can't do anything about it, so you might as well live your life. For some reason, humans have this desire to "fix" it. And if they can't fix it, they deny it exists. To do otherwise makes them feel helpless, and their egos won't allow that.

It may not be all that, but anyone who thinks what you see is what you get with government is a fool.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nope....bigger than the "usual" suspects, unless you're including the Bilderberg Group, NWO Agenda, Bohemian Grove, Authoritarian Creep, Georgia Guide Stones, ...and what about that unelected and unregulated branch of government (Administrative)?

I was talking about the movie, The Usual Suspects, where (hopefully everybody has seen this movie by now) the mystery man they all fear and are searching for is right in front of their face, in an unlikely form and the last one you'd suspect.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I was talking about the movie, The Usual Suspects, where (hopefully everybody has seen this movie by now) the mystery man they all fear and are searching for is right in front of their face, in an unlikely form and the last one you'd suspect.

I figured you did, but I also thought you meant it as a euphemism.

TheLibertonian

oh but wait I thought the plot was to infect american service members with ebola and then spread it here in america in order to cause a crisis and cease power with the CDC.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I was talking to my mom a few weeks ago and she said that Obama is going to declare martial law and overturn the Constitution so he can remain president. She said that her friend, who is really really up on politics, told her about this plot, and there's a group dedicated to it on the internet.

I thought, "Crackpot."

But what I said was, "Well, that would be a great way to piss off the public enough that they go burn his ass out of the White House and put him and his whole family's heads on a pike."

But now, with so many domestic terrorist attacks on his watch and the fracture of the stupid GOP losing their mind about Donald Trump, it's not seeming so crazy. And we know that there are an awful lot of people who would go along with it, and many of them are Republican Congresscritters. This is a great conspiracy theory because it's plausible; you can rationalize it, and actually imagine realistically Obama doing something like that, and you can certainly imagine his bots supporting it, and you can also imagine the Republicans in Congress going along with it after a cursory protest to make it seem like they were opposed.

I'll have to flesh my theory out more...

When I hear people talk about this I always remember back to when Obama talked about that 'Civilian National Security Force'. If this were something he was working on, who would they be? Federal agents? Black Lives Matter? The EPA has been armed. Thousands of automatic weapons disappeared under the guise of a 'failed program' called 'Fast and Furious'. The fed has been buying up ammo; lots of it.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
When I hear people talk about this I always remember back to when Obama talked about that 'Civilian National Security Force'. If this were something he was working on, who would they be? Federal agents? Black Lives Matter? The EPA has been armed. Thousands of automatic weapons disappeared under the guise of a 'failed program' called 'Fast and Furious'. The fed has been buying up ammo; lots of it.

In light of stuff like this ( https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2016/06/18/idaho-syrian-muslim-refugees-rape-minor/ ) Maybe Obama's National Security Force has already been implemented, just not named or singled out. I hear stories about cops turning the other when anything happens with Muslims, yet providing them protection on the off chance an American should say anything to hurt their feelings, then their Johnny on the Spot to protect the animals.

PsyOps

Pixelated
In light of stuff like this ( https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2016/06/18/idaho-syrian-muslim-refugees-rape-minor/ ) Maybe Obama's National Security Force has already been implemented, just not named or singled out. I hear stories about cops turning the other when anything happens with Muslims, yet providing them protection on the off chance an American should say anything to hurt their feelings, then their Johnny on the Spot to protect the animals.

Which (sort of) explains the whole Omar Mateen thing. The guy showed all the signs of a problem brewing; and someone in the FBI, or someone outside the FBI, told the FBI to leave it alone.

I can't find anything recent, but I believe there is still untold billions of unspent stimulus money. "... just as well-funded..." :shrug:

General Lee

On that note.......

http://video.foxnews.com/v/49619688...ion-on-guns-ammo/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Why is the IRS buying guns? Does anyone find this just way out of the ordinary? Where is congress in all of this? No oversight?

Good question. More than out of the ordinary. Congress has probably authorized it, so there's your oversight.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Good question. More than out of the ordinary. Congress has probably authorized it, so there's your oversight.

IRS has to raid peoples homes ... it is difficult getting intra-agency cooperation - lets have our OWN Armed Agents

Postal Police
IRS Police
Dept of Ed. Police
EPA Police - for arresting tractors and such
NOAA Police
HUD Police

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-on-70-fed-agencies-with-armed-divisions.html

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2010/03/robert-farago/full-list-of-armed-federal-agencies/

Over 70 federal agencies have armed divisions, arrest authority over citizens

Alaskan elected officials are demanding answers as to why it members of the federal government's Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Criminal Investigation Division as well as the Bureau of Land Management's (BLM) Office of Law Enforcement & Security, working in conjunction with the Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation's (ADEC) Environmental Crimes Unit to conduct a raid on a legally operated gold mine that was suspected of fouling the water.

Despite no violations found nor arrests made, the only response Alaskan lawmakers received from the EPA was a statement which stated in part:

Environmental law enforcement, like other forms of law enforcement, always involves the potential for physical, even armed, confrontation.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
IRS has to raid peoples homes ... it is difficult getting intra-agency cooperation - lets have our OWN Armed Agents

What makes this particularly suspicious to me is... why now? What has happened at this particular point in history, after all these decades of operation, that the IRS (or any other agency) requires to be armed like a law enforcement/military force?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What makes this particularly suspicious to me is... why now? What has happened at this particular point in history, after all these decades of operation, that the IRS (or any other agency) requires to be armed like a law enforcement/military force?

Ft. Hood, Navy Yard. More goods guys with guns, yes?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well, if IRS agents are armed, and I am only guessing they are armed at work, that's more people who could have stopped a Ft. Hood or a Navy Yard-esque attack, yes?

Last I checked, Ft. Hood and the Navy Yard are military installations. The IRS is not military, nor are they law enforcement. Arming the government is not what 2A speaks to. So, while our government aims to strip guns away from CITIZENS (one gun at a time), they are arming themselves at every level of the government. Those arms are not put in place to quell a terrorist attack; they are put in place to put fear into the American people that it's the government that is in control of us, and not the other way around.