Obama's birth certificate a forgery

thurley42

HY;FR
Um no. Commenting on the prolific posting the poster has done.

It is noted that you are commenting about my commenting on the posts the poster has made. :yay:

My bad yo!

Attachments

• BRTky.jpg
    BRTky.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 64

Bavarian

Obummer must go before we have to say "Hail Obama". He is following the path to dictatorship that Adolf Hitler did in the '30s.

ylexot

Super Genius
I missed the part where Drudge was a news company .... AFAIK Drudge posts links to other peoples stories ....... and it not uncommon to read a story link to Huff PO

Occasionally, Drudge will break a story (i.e. Lewinsky), so they are sometimes a news source and not just a conglomeration of news links.

Rommey

Notwithstanding the fact of Obama's Birth Certificate may or may not be real, is anyone else concerned by the lack of checks and balances in regards to this Constitutional mandate?

As I understand the process, Obama merely needed to submit an affidavit from the DNC/Nancy Pelosi/Harry Reid, et. al. stating that he met all the requirements for the office. No Secretary of State asked for any proof, no independent corroboration, or any other supporting documents. They just accepted the word of other politicians (people who have a innate ability to spin the facts to suit their needs).

Assuming Obama's birth certificate were authenticated, no one in a position of power (i.e., Secretary of State of any of the 50 states) asked to see the document. When John Q Public tried to go through the courts to settle the issue, it was always dismissed on the lack of standing.

Assuming Obama's birth certificate were false and the DNC/Nancy Pelosi/Harry Reid, et. al.were complicit in falsifying his eligibility, there appears there is no recourse, except by a few people that would have to stick their political necks out to use the court system. In other words, it appears that only John McCain could have had standing to bring forth a judicial challenge in 2008. And unless the Congress intervened there is no way to keep any one else from trying the same.

E

EmptyTimCup

Oh I see. A half dozen of you numbnutz own this thread and forum. Whiners and no-nothings pontificating on all the worlds problems and assigning blame. Too funny!:roflmao:

Oh Look CRAIG has YAMPD

:gossip:

Douche Bag

Hank

my war
:lmao:

#rentfree

You must be in love with me, Timmy! I am always on your mind! You and Boner will have to fight for my heart! :duel: