Ooh baby! Who looked at their IRA/401K performance for 2020?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
As usual, you got nothing.
No, I’m not gonna get into a ****ing long discussion with a hardhead like yourself over presidential policies, and the effect they have on energy market speculation.

You’re likely not smart enough to comprehend.

HemiHauler

No, I’m not gonna get into a ****ing long discussion with a hardhead like yourself over presidential policies, and the effect they have on energy market speculation.

You’re likely not smart enough to comprehend.
As I said, ya got nothing. You never do, just like those yippy little dogs. All noise.

Like you have a fuxing clue about “presidential policies, and the effect they have on energy market speculation”, you annoying little peckerhead.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
As I said, ya got nothing. You never do, just like those yippy little dogs. All noise.

Like you have a fuxing clue about “presidential policies, and the effect they have on energy market speculation”, you annoying little peckerhead.
And you can go **** yourself too!

:jet:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

You’re in a particularly snippy mood today.

what happened? Did the dog you were molesting bite you?

HemiHauler

Still laughing - maybe the funniest thing I’ll read all year!

But really too bad you don’t have enough respect for yourself to make your case. I suspect that’s because you know you have nothing, pathetic loser!

CPUSA

Your stupid talking points don’t hold up. We are producing record amounts of oil.

But don’t let facts stand in the way of what your handlers tell you.
What about PROCESSING vast amounts?
Are we REFINING vast amounts?
I see you stayed away from answering about coal & gas...because we're not producing NEARLY the amount we are capable of & should be producing...

phreddyp

It’s remarkable the ability of the MAGA fanbois here to just explain all the facts away.

It’s proven how Trump’s decisions to flood the economy with $$ caused inflation, you can also see in the graphs how Biden has been closing that spigot.
You don't have to be MAGA to understand that this bout of inflation was caused by Bidens policies. You just need a functioning brain, and that is something that you and Hemi do not possess.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Still laughing - maybe the funniest thing I’ll read all year!

But really too bad you don’t have enough respect for yourself to make your case. I suspect that’s because you know you have nothing, pathetic loser!
You’re the miserable sod trolling on the board all day because you have nothing pleasant in your life and wish to take it out on everyone else, but I’m loser?

:killingme

Go back to molesting your stray dogs.

HemiHauler

What about PROCESSING vast amounts?
Are we REFINING vast amounts?
I see you stayed away from answering about coal & gas...because we're not producing NEARLY the amount we are capable of & should be producing...

You know precisely zero about our oil industry.

HemiHauler

Also, a coward.

Typical keyboard warrior.

Says the coward who won’t even make his case:

“presidential policies, and the effect they have on energy market speculation”

Come on man! I’ll even give you the easy way out and use memes!

:loser:

CPUSA

You’re the miserable sod trolling on the board all day because you have nothing pleasant in your life and wish to take it out on everyone else, but I’m loser?

:killingme

Go back to molesting your stray dogs.
I heard he plies them with prison hooch, then has his way with them... then traffics them outta Piney Point...but that's just a rumor...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I heard he plies them with prison hooch, then has his way with them... then traffics them outta Piney Point...but that's just a rumor...
He needs to take a lesson from the rag heads and only pick on goats.

That way he doesn’t get bit.