Ooh baby! Who looked at their IRA/401K performance for 2020?

HemiHauler

So while Elon Musk is investing in neurological technology that could change the life of millions of people with brain disorders and spinal paralysis, here's what hardcore Democrat and climate change activist Mark Zuckerberg is doing with his money:

Elon Musk also has a yacht. These two things aren’t mutually exclusive.

Perhaps you should try and do something successful - then you can give as much money to whatever cause of efforts you like.

CPUSA

Elon Musk also has a yacht. These two things aren’t mutually exclusive.

Perhaps you should try and do something successful - then you can give as much money to whatever cause of efforts you like.
LMAO!!! You said successful, like you have a clue what that means!!!
Go back to swilling your prison hooch, you cuck!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Paying taxes at the point of a gun is neither moral nor generous, looney tunes.

Yeah, I specifically said that paying more in taxes isn't the answer. Maybe if you'd learn to read what's actually posted instead of whatever Bidenglyphics float through your "brain" you'd be able to keep up with the discussion.

jrt_ms1995

It's like if I had a popsicle and you had none, I may or may not give you my popsicle. If I had two popsicles, I'd probably give you one, or maybe not. But if I had a thousand popsicles you could have a popsicle, and so could everyone around me who wanted one. Because what's a person going to do with a thousand popsicles? At that point it's not a matter of me going without, it's a matter of whether I'm a greedy stingy ahole or not.
And when I keep coming back to you for another popsicle?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If I still have popsicles you're more than welcome to them. When I run out of popsicles and you demand I get more for you, then we have a problem.
I prefer good humors and Eskimo pies.

It’s a human right.

CPUSA

Money from owning a residential rental comes off the back of hard working families, Yes it does...It takes hard work & long hours to finally be able to afford a second home that will generate a person some retirement income...We should ALL strive to do this one day...I've known many renters that do this over the course of their life... sure it’s a way for you to make a buck, but don't delude yourself about what it costs society. I'm deluded...Please tell me what this actually costs society...

jrt_ms1995

If I still have popsicles you're more than welcome to them. When I run out of popsicles and you demand I get more for you, then we have a problem.
No, no, no! :nono: Once you've given me a popsicle, it's only fair that you must always give me a popsicle, regardless of whether or not you have any popsicles left or want to keep one for yourself or for someone who isn't an eff'ing popsicle leech!

OccamsRazor

And when I keep coming back to you for another popsicle?
And this is the problem with modern society. Too many people getting used to receiving that free popsicle and not wanting to go out and earn their own. Then, Uncle Sugar starts handing them out (paid for by you and I) simply because they do not want "modern society" to turn to popsicle theft and other crime.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Ban them.

No one needs one of those high capacity, twin pop, popsicles other than military and the police.

Chopticon64

You can at least be honest.

Trump added nearly 2 Trillion in federal spending in 2020, the figures are here:

Since then Federal spending has fallen year after year, nearly falling almost a trillion dollars by 2023.

If you want to blame the government for inflation at least get your timeline right, Trump started this.
Great research coming from Garzarelli Capital, it’s just as I said, Trump caused the inflation nightmare, and he’ll do it again!

GARZARELLI CAPITAL: “.. Soaring money supply growth during Trump’s term caused double digit inflation later on. Money supply has declined under Biden leading to disinflation. ..”
1711807125637.png

phreddyp

Great research coming from Garzarelli Capital, it’s just as I said, Trump caused the inflation nightmare, and he’ll do it again!

GARZARELLI CAPITAL: “.. Soaring money supply growth during Trump’s term caused double digit inflation later on. Money supply has declined under Biden leading to disinflation. ..”
View attachment 176328
Nice try, but everyone already knows that the 1st couple of executive orders plus Bidens partisan spending bills were the problem. Additionally they are still in place and the inflation continues.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Nice try, but everyone already knows that the 1st couple of executive orders plus Bidens partisan spending bills were the problem. Additionally they are still in place and the inflation continues.
His leftist attack on oil, coal and gas in particular.

Chopticon64

It’s remarkable the ability of the MAGA fanbois here to just explain all the facts away.

It’s proven how Trump’s decisions to flood the economy with $$ caused inflation, you can also see in the graphs how Biden has been closing that spigot.

HemiHauler

His leftist attack on oil, coal and gas in particular.

Your stupid talking points don’t hold up. We are producing record amounts of oil.

In fact, there is no such thing as “energy independence” for the US. But since that’s a turn of phrase you idiots love to use, we are producing more oil than we were when you claim we were “energy independent”.

But don’t let facts stand in the way of what your handlers tell you.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Your stupid talking points don’t hold up. We are producing record amounts of oil.

In fact, there is no such thing as “energy independence” for the US. But since that’s a turn of phrase you idiots love to use, we are producing more oil than we were when you claim we were “energy independent”.

But don’t let facts stand in the way of what your handlers tell you.
Spin! Spin! Spin!

Spin until you’re dizzy!

:roflmao: