Ooh! I know what I want to complain about!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
This is kinda off the subject but the other day at the gas station at Safeway in Prince Frederick, this idiot decided to go the wrong way into the parking lot. She was so busy smoking her cig and talking on the phone she almost hit the car coming out of the parking lot. The sign facing the idiot said Do not Enter. It says Do Not Enter for a reason. Seems to happen a lot at the Safeway.

Now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are.

sm8

While this is true it doesn't negate the fact that it is illegal to park in the fire lane for anyone, if they are having a good or a bad day. I get the handicapped thing, I am technically handicapped myself. It is painful when I walk long distances and stand for any length of time due to back and neck surgeries. Currently, I can push through the pain and I park far away on purpose because I know I need the exercise plus it gives someone who is a lot worse off than me the opportunity to use a closer parking spot. One day, hopefully a long time from now, I will need to use the handicapped spots or have someone drop me off in the fire lane. This is what makes me angry when I see people that appear to be healthy using the fire lane to park. If they look healthy than odds are they are healthy or they are at least mobile enough to walk the extra 5 feet from the handicapped spots.

I agree, it should be legal to throw bricks thru Windows of people parked in the fire lane. I hate it when cars park so close to the doors you have to fight to get around them exiting the building.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
good parking job.jpg Saw this at Shoppers about an hour ago. I should have got a shot of the rims on that baby, they were HOT!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Based on going to the trouble to order a MD Agriculture plate, my guess would be Caucasian.

I beg to differ. That's what gave it away. If you look around, I would venture that 90% of SUVs with bling wheels and agriculture plates, are driven by people of the neanderthal persuasion.

Look around sometime and you'll see what I mean. :howdy:

BigBlue

Bitch, get real. White person signs? You don't get out much, do you? :patsonhead:
It's ok for you to presume the drives are "black" due to all the signs" being there but not ok for V when V says the "signs are for whites" you say she is wrong.Why?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It's ok for you to presume the drives are "black" due to all the signs" being there but not ok for V when V says the "signs are for whites" you say she is wrong.Why?

Because, Clarence, anybody who lives outside in the real world, knows that blacks like flashy colors (eg: MD Farm Tags). They also love those Little Tree air fresheners, bling wheels, after market headlights, etc. They aren't known for their their ability to control a vehicle with any precision.

Have you ever watched Cops? Those knee grows need to take driving lessons, Traevon.

Vrai hasn't lived in the real world for a looong time, so I was actually being nice.

Because, Clarence, anybody who lives outside in the real world, knows that blacks like flashy colors (eg: MD Farm Tags). They also love those Little Tree air fresheners, bling wheels, after market headlights, etc. They aren't known for their their ability to control a vehicle with any precision.

Have you ever watched Cops? Those knee grows need to take driving lessons, Traevon.

Vrai hasn't lived in the real world for a looong time, so I was actually being nice.

I've seen lots of white trash driving your exact description of a vehicle. The original owners do sell them once in a while, ya know...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I've seen lots of white trash driving your exact description of a vehicle. The original owners do sell them once in a while, ya know...

Good for you! Do you want a ####ing cookie, or what?