Papa John's update

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Is this your new thing? Because it's stupid.

Racist no longer works so now you are a Nazi Sympathizer and you like kiddie diddlers

[although I am not sure where the 2nd one came from :shrug: Judge Moore ]

But Bill was JUST ABOUT SEX With Consenting Adults

well how about Franken now

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
So you’d rather side with Nazis then a company that made a statement against them. Makes a lot of sense

godwin3yn.jpg

Toxick

Splat
I think everyone in this thread is out of their GAHT-damn minds.

Papa John's pizza is some of the finest pizza to ever grace this nation to feed the ingrate loser inhabitants therein.
And the garlic sauce that comes with each delightful pie is nothing short of The Nectar of the Gods.

Much like my feelings about Chik-Fil-A: Politics be damned. Their food transcends petty little partisan bickering about civil rights or free speech issues.

And anyone who disagrees with that can kiss my Ham & Pineapple pizza eating ass.

Oh - yeah... They support the NHL. I always support companies that support the NHL.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I haven't had a Papa John pizza in years. Nor Pizza Hut. Certainly not Dominos. The last pizza I had was from Mario the Baker's here in WPB, and the one before that was at Viola's in St. Augustine (both were delightful, btw, with the edge going to Mario's because of cheese on top). The only McPizza we eat is from Blaze or Mod. Other than that, we like to see what the little guys are putting out.

I do remember, however, that PJ's garlic sauce was a nice touch. I like dippy crust.

At that point, you might as well just eat pineapple out of a can with a spoon. Why run a perfectly good pizza?

Toxick

Splat
Why enhance a perfectly good pizza?

To make it even more perfect!

*Just to be clear - you realize that picture is a joke, right? I didn't really order pizza last night and I certainly wouldn't eat that much pineapple on it - Even I have limits.

To make it even more perfect!

*Just to be clear - you realize that picture is a joke, right? I didn't really order pizza last night and I certainly wouldn't eat that much pineapple on it - Even I have limits.

I get jokes.....