Pedestrian Struck - Great Mills

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I don't believe anyone is pissy crying over him being hit. Saddened yes but pissy over the immoral stupid comments that someone like you yourself are makin. MANY MANY people including myself gave him rides alot of places. It is unfortunate that you cannot keep someone under human supervision 24/7 If I only I knew you I would venture to say in all of your intelligence & immoral incompasity that you are an accident waiting to happen.
Ok so all I've heard from those defending him is how nice he and his family were/are.

My question is where were all the nice friends and family when he was walking down the middle of the road? Why did the police have to be called all the time? Why weren't you and his family there for him when he needed you to keep him safe? Where's your sympathy for the person who hit him?

There's a word for you all, hypocrites. :coffee:

keekee

Ok so all I've heard from those defending him is how nice he and his family were/are.

My question is where were all the nice friends and family when he was walking down the middle of the road? Why did the police have to be called all the time? Why weren't you and his family there for him when he needed you to keep him safe? Where's your sympathy for the person who hit him?

There's a word for you all, hypocrites. :coffee:

I don't know him.
But because I didn't stop and give him a ride, I have no right to feel bad that he was hit by a car? :confused: I fail to see the logic.

I'd feel bad for anyone who got hit by a car. It's called compassion for your fellow man - not hypocrisy. My goodness, people can be so callous. Would you really... seriously... not care if you saw someone lying in the road? I hope you would feel a flicker of sadness...

I don't know you either Baja, but I would be sad if you got run over.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I don't know him.
But because I didn't stop and give him a ride, I have no right to feel bad that he was hit by a car? :confused: I fail to see the logic.

I'd feel bad for anyone who got hit by a car. It's called compassion for your fellow man - not hypocrisy. My goodness, people can be so callous. Would you really... seriously... not care if you saw someone lying in the road? I hope you would feel a flicker of sadness...

I don't know you either Baja, but I would be sad if you got run over.
I didn't say not to feel bad for him.

A few people posted that this accident is going to cost tax payers money and that he was a nuisance to traffic.

Others came in and posted that the first group were mean and heartless. Terrireagan dismissed the fact that he was a hazard and an accident waiting to happen.

I'm sorry the guy got struck but I ask again, where were all these wonderful friends & family who should have intervened to keep the guy from getting hit?

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
"
I shall conclude my postings here because unfortunately, as is typical of many of you; you hijack or attempt to hijack threads to take away from the real issue. :nono:

Is Steeds really gonna leave us?.....So many unanswered questions...

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Psa.....

FYI..... HE IS BACK!!! :jameo:

YES...he is still alive

...... he ran out in front of my van last week :jameo: :banghead:.. to the point I had to SLAM on my brakes (was only doing 30mph)

and SOMDGirl just saw him be-bopping down Great Mills Rd...

:popcorn:...how long till he gets hit again?

SoMDGirl42

FYI..... HE IS BACK!!! :jameo:

YES...he is still alive

...... he ran out in front of my van last week :jameo: :banghead:.. to the point I had to SLAM on my brakes (was only doing 30mph)

and SOMDGirl just saw him be-bopping down Great Mills Rd...

:popcorn:...how long till he gets hit again?

I nearly stopped in the road when I saw him, just in case he decided to be-bop in front of me. I don't want to total my SUV, I just paid it off!!!!!!!!!

:jameo:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Pretty sure that hit probably knocked the shiat out of him. Don't know what he smells like now.

I'm just hoping he has better SENSE now than to keep walking in the middle of GMR.

:dingding: Or running across Pegg Rd!!! and he looked right at me in the van.. made eye contact and darted out in front of me.... WTF!

glhs837

Power with Control
might be angling for a juicy lawsuit........watch yourselves, and I would call it in, hopefully if he makes contact, the police will know in advance that he's doing this.....

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
might be angling for a juicy lawsuit........watch yourselves, and I would call it in, hopefully if he makes contact, the police will know in advance that he's doing this.....

he was a few sandwiches shy of a picnic then.... thinking he had forgot his picnic basket all together now!

I wonder if his depth perception is WAY off... as he did stop... look at traffic and then "thought" he had plenty of time??

dont think he did it intentionally