Pence walks out on NFL. PR stunt costs taxpayers $250,000

Sapidus

Because only one of those parties was openly disrespecting flag and country?

Just spitballin'....

Do you know where the idea of kneeling instead of sitting came from?

So you are more concerned with disrespect to the flag then unnecessary deaths at the hands of police.
Sounds logical.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Do you know where the idea of kneeling instead of sitting came from?

So you are more concerned with disrespect to the flag then unnecessary deaths at the hands of police.
Sounds logical.

What have they accomplished? Besides badly tarnishing the image of NFL, pissing a ton of people off and making ratings plunge, I mean...

Sapidus

What have they accomplished? Besides badly tarnishing the image of NFL, pissing a ton of people off and making ratings plunge, I mean...

Again. Prioritizing trivial things over lives.

The country is now forced to discuss the issue no matter how uncomfortable it obviously makes people. To the point where they still won’t discuss it and say the issue is the flag not the police violence.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Again. Prioritizing trivial things over lives.

The country is now forced to discuss the issue no matter how uncomfortable it obviously makes people. To the point where they still won’t discuss it and say the issue is the flag not the police violence.

What have they accomplished?

Don't commit crimes, don't get shot.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Online Media Ridicule Pence for Leaving NFL Game After Anthem Protests

Deadspin is a vulgar blog which once called Pence "an f------ joke," and today Lauren Theisen called him a "fragile stooge" and a "a cauliflower" who "walked out of today’s 49ers-Colts game, because the players supposedly disrespected the troops during the rote nationalistic pre-game ceremony."

Theisen said, "While national anthem demonstrations have been intended to protest police violence, which disproportionately affects black Americans ....

well that has been proven to be a bald faced lie ..............

..... Pence has said that there is “too much of this talk of institutional bias or racism in law enforcement.” Then Theisen issued an update claiming: "Donald Trump, who was probably feeling cranky that his VP was getting more attention than him, claims that actually, this was his idea, and he told Pence to leave the football game if any players kneeled for the anthem. Is this more or less childish if it were true?"

black dog

Free America
As I said. See Trumps tweets where he said they planned it ahead of time. See Pence’s Tweet where he used a picture from 3 years ago. And see the linked article.

Why do you think it’s ok for the VP
To protest by walking out but not for the players to protest by kneeling?

I get President Trumps Tweets, Somehow I missed all these Tweets you speak off. Please post these Tweets you speak of....
And VP Pence going has been planned since May right after it was announced that Paytons number was being retired..
Its not like VP Pence is not connected to Indiana...

PJay

If there’s anything that is disrespectful to the flag, then we will not play,” Jones said in his postgame interviews. “OK? Understand? If we are disrespecting the flag, then we won’t play. Period. Period.

:clap:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Do you know where the idea of kneeling instead of sitting came from? So you are more concerned with disrespect to the flag then unnecessary deaths at the hands of police. Sounds logical.
What's your actual thoughts on this display? Mine is it's akin to proudly stating your atheism while your hosts are saying grace. I find it to be extremely rude to be disrespectful to publicly mock something that so many people hold in high esteem.

Chris0nllyn

maxresdefault.jpg