People who are bartending LOOK HERE

K

Kizzy

I'm not drinking anything I have to blow out before I can drink it.

It could catch my hair on fire.

Pete

Repete
I quit doing flaming drinks when I was bartending years ago and saw a drunk dude try to do a flaming shot and the goober missed his mouth and doused his face with burning rum. Very uncool.

I also stopped pouring upside down drinks (where the goober leans backwards and oyu pour the drink in their mouth right from the bottle and they slosh it around and drink it) after this chic insisted on an upsidedown margarita and she gagged and moved and I ended up pouring tequillia in her eye. Ugggllllyyyyyyyyy

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
elaine said:
What? Why would you light it when, 1) it burns up the alcohol and 2) you drop into something that's going to put the fire out. :shrug:

I dunno. Just messing with you. :lol: Also, I think the flaming thingy
isn't a boilermaker, but a Dr. Pepper if my feeble mind serves me correctly.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
cattitude said:
I dunno. Just messing with you. :lol: Also, I think the flaming thingy
isn't a boilermaker, but a Dr. Pepper if my feeble mind serves me correctly.

There are different flaming ones.

This is a Flaming Dr Pepper

Flaming Dr. Pepper

3/4 shot amaretto almond liqueur
1/4 oz 151 proof rum
1/2 glass beer

1. Fill a shot glass about 3/4 full with amaretto and top it off with enough 151 proof rum to be able to burn.

2. Place the shot glass in another glass and fill the outer glass with beer (right up to the level of the shot glass).

3. Ignite the amaretto/151 and let it burn for a while. Blow it out (or leave it burning if you're brave - not recommended) and slam it. Tastes just like Dr. Pepper

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
Shhh that's less liquor I have to digest.
I sincerely doubt all of the liquor you consume is going to STAY in your stomach long enough TO be digested. :barf: :lol:

But 151 will hurt you, take it from me. Also, don't EVER try to ride carnival rides after imbibing large quantities of it. :twitch: :crazy:

K

Kizzy

BuddyLee said:
Shhh that's less liquor I have to digest.

You are so screwed.... :poorbaby:

And you know BL, I :heart: you but if you hurl, your on your own. :lol:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
From www.mixed-drink.com & www.syrupmagazine.com
From www.mixed-drink.comBoilermaker

• 1 1/2 oz. Blended Whiskey
  • 12 oz. Mug or Pilsner glass of Beer
Pour shot of whiskey into shot glass and drop into glass of beer. If preferred, drink whiskey straight and follow with beer chaser.
From www.syrupmagazine.com <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="389"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="202">FLAMING ORGASM

INGREDIENTS
</td> <td align="right" valign="top" width="91">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="4">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="251"><tbody><tr> <td colspan="3">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" width="90">
</td> <td width="10">
</td> <td valign="top" width="434">Fill mug with beer. Flame a 151Proof Rum shot, drop it in the beer, and chug it down.

</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="251"> <tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="434">

</td></tr></tbody> </table>