Pepper's Grand Opening

idiganthro

The new store looks great, and it's so big!!! Can't wait for the grand opening. Gonna load up the kitties for some rabies shots!

dgates80

Land of the lost
:yahoo: Bump and I will be visiting this weekend!!! She will seriously test the blow drying equipment.. :killingme

Bring it! It works pretty good, other than one station with a sticky valve. It works, just hard to turn. The hoses are long enough that you can actually bring two dryer hoses to bear on the pooch if you want.

What's a good lube for PVC in line 1 1/2 inch ball valves? I tried WD40 and that is what made the one so sticky. I am thinking a silicon based lube, but....

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Bring it! It works pretty good, other than one station with a sticky valve. It works, just hard to turn. The hoses are long enough that you can actually bring two dryer hoses to bear on the pooch if you want.

What's a good lube for PVC in line 1 1/2 inch ball valves? I tried WD40 and that is what made the one so sticky. I am thinking a silicon based lube, but....

Graphite?????
You probably need something the will lube but will not leave a film.....

LuckyMe143

As many of you know, we recently moved our Solomons store to a much larger location. In addition, we have added a self serve dog wash.
On Sunday Feb 12, we will have our Grand Opening celebration from 12-5PM. From 1-3PM only, the Calvert Well Pet Clinic will offer $10 rabies shots and $25 microchipping (including registration) . In addition, PAWS, Friends of Felines, Humane Society of Calvert County and SMAWL will attend with pets for adoption, Mr Tom will have his reptiles out and Beaverdam Pet foods will be there handing out samples of their pet food which we now carry. More to come!

I cant wait. We are getting are new
pup microchipped.

Roman

I cant wait. We are getting are new
pup microchipped.

Don't forget to take a look at the Stainless Steel Dog Tags they have. I've gotten them for all of my Pets. Cute designs in enamel to choose from. It's good to get a tag, just in case she gets lose on a Weekend when the Vets, or the Shelter is closed. Did you get her yet? :flowers:

LuckyMe143

Don't forget to take a look at the Stainless Steel Dog Tags they have. I've gotten them for all of my Pets. Cute designs in enamel to choose from. It's good to get a tag, just in case she gets lose on a Weekend when the Vets, or the Shelter is closed. Did you get her yet? :flowers:

Yes a name tag will be made. Her name keeps changing... Lol! We haven't picked her up yet but soon we will. We are in the process of moving.

LuckyMe143

Best to get there early if you want to do it at the grand opening. There will probably be a line out the door for the rabies vaccinations and microchipping.

I will try. I went to your Callaway store a couple days a ago and the lady wasreally nice aznd helpful. I'm so glad there's a pet store here with REAL customer service. Cant wait to see the new Solomons store.

belvak

Happy Camper
I'm off this Monday, so I think I may wait and bring the grandpup in for a bath then to avoid the crowds on the grand opening day. Hope to see you then FF!!

dgates80

Land of the lost
I'm off this Monday, so I think I may wait and bring the grandpup in for a bath then to avoid the crowds on the grand opening day. Hope to see you then FF!!

Monday would be great, since.....

The dog wash will be closed for the Grand Opening, it would just be too much to keep it running this Sunday. Tom's Reptiles will be in the dog wash area. We are gonna make him count, uh, noses? snouts? whatever snakes have, at the end if the day though. just to make sure he takes all of his critters with him.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Monday would be great, since.....

The dog wash will be closed for the Grand Opening, it would just be too much to keep it running this Sunday. Tom's Reptiles will be in the dog wash area. We are gonna make him count, uh, noses? snouts? whatever snakes have, at the end if the day though. just to make sure he takes all of his critters with him.

We are definately going to have a crowd! Besides Mr Tom and Beaverdam Pet food company, the microchiipping and rabies vaccinations, the following groups will have animals for adoption: PAWS, Friends of Felines, SMAWL,
Greyt Expectations, Golden Retriever Rescue, Second Hope and Humane Society of Calvert County.
Phew. I am exhausted already :lol:

We are definately going to have a crowd! Besides Mr Tom and Beaverdam Pet food company, the microchiipping and rabies vaccinations, the following groups will have animals for adoption: PAWS, Friends of Felines, SMAWL,
Greyt Expectations, Golden Retriever Rescue, Second Hope and Humane Society of Calvert County.
Where is you new store located?

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

I can't believe how many groups you guys are having for your Grand Opening! Sounds like it'll be an amazing day. Can't get there today but I'll stop in soon. My dog needs a bath and some new treats. Good luck!