Pepper's Grand Opening

frequentflier

happy to be living
I can't believe how many groups you guys are having for your Grand Opening! Sounds like it'll be an amazing day. Can't get there today but I'll stop in soon. My dog needs a bath and some new treats. Good luck!

WoW! What a day! Mr Tom never called or showed; much to many children's disappointment. I hope everything is ok with him. Maybe it was too cold to bring out the reptiles.
Had one solid adoption and a couple pending :yahoo: Many microchips and rabies vaccinations by Dr. Quigley from the Calvert Well Pet Clinic in Huntingtown.
We had a full house from 11 to about 3:30 and I would say it was quite a successful day.

LuckyMe143

WoW! What a day! Mr Tom never called or showed; much to many children's disappointment. I hope everything is ok with him. Maybe it was too cold to bring out the reptiles.
Had one solid adoption and a couple pending :yahoo: Many microchips and rabies vaccinations by Dr. Quigley from the Calvert Well Pet Clinic in Huntingtown.
We had a full house from 11 to about 3:30 and I would say it was quite a successful day.

I can't wait to bring Marley up there but it will be a while. Looks like more surgery for her. :( but as soon as shes better we will bring her up and spoil her more.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?

Glad to hear you all had a good day....

Roman

The Grand Opening was wonderful!! Meatball & I had a great time. Too bad that Mr Tom, the Reptile man didn't show, but everything else was great.! It was so nice seeing all the Animals, and meeting the People that were with them.!

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

Glad today was such a success! I love the Calvert Well Pet Clinic, just went there on Wednesday in fact. I tell people about them all the time. What a shame Mr Tom no-showed, poor kids!

Loper

Animal Poor!

:buddies: there were lots a people there when we stopped by. Saw some old friends from Second Hope! :yay: It is a great store FF and Dgates!!!!

dgates80

Land of the lost
Thanks to you, and everyone else too. Our customers are the BEST! I loved seeing everyone's pets today, though I have to admit I do have my favorites... They ae all awesome though. I think Meatball is way cool, he is a Pug or sometHing similar (French bulldog maybe) ... He is SO spunky. Dawson, the black and white Great Dane is such a sweetie. The Goldens are always such happy dogs. Spike, a rather large Chihuahua mix, was adorable. There was a Pom that is a cute fuzz all, too.

Can't forget to mention thet kitties though. There was one blackie that was super sweet, didn't get a name. If we did not allready have 5 cats..... This is a hazard inherent in being in the pet business!

Can't help it, I love 'em all!

Don

frequentflier

happy to be living
Thanks to you, and everyone else too. Our customers are the BEST! I loved seeing everyone's pets today, though I have to admit I do have my favorites... They ae all awesome though. I think Meatball is way cool, he is a Pug or sometHing similar (French bulldog maybe) ... He is SO spunky. Dawson, the black and white Great Dane is such a sweetie. The Goldens are always such happy dogs. Spike, a rather large Chihuahua mix, was adorable. There was a Pom that is a cute fuzz all, too.

Can't forget to mention thet kitties though. There was one blackie that was super sweet, didn't get a name. If we did not allready have 5 cats..... This is a hazard inherent in being in the pet business!

Can't help it, I love 'em all!

Don

They love you, too :smooch:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

The new place is fabulous! Good to see you and Don!

Roman

:howdy: He is a cutie, isn't he? :lol:

So is my Meatball, who is a female Boston Terrier! Odd name for a girl, but it fits her perfect. D...I hope the flight went well, and that you got your Steak Dinner. We had a BLAST yesterday, and I was impressed with the turn-out.!!
:bann:

idiganthro

Glad we made it to the grand re-opening. It was great! Got the pups a rabies shot and chip. Thanks for the great goodie bag!!

LuckyMe143

Took Marley up there today. Love the new store. Of course Miss. Marley wanted picked out the bone that was the same size as her, but she was ok with getting a smaller one...lol! Got some great doggie shampoo. Smells so good.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Took Marley up there today. Love the new store. Of course Miss. Marley wanted picked out the bone that was the same size as her, but she was ok with getting a smaller one...lol! Got some great doggie shampoo. Smells so good.

Glad you like the new store. DGates80 did most of the work on it and the self serve dogwash. Employees said we had 10 dogwashes yesterday :yahoo:

dgates80

Land of the lost
Glad you like the new store. DGates80 did most of the work on it and the self serve dogwash. Employees said we had 10 dogwashes yesterday :yahoo:

Aw, :blushing: ... was glad to do it, was a lot of work.

WOW, 10 cleaned up poochies!! Cool! :yahoo: Lots of people have said that they think the dog wash will slow down in the summer, but I think once folks try it and find out how it turns the "give the dog a bath" task into a -less than an hour- deal, done and done, they will be back. Especially the 50lb plus dogs, cleanup after a bath for those is huge. Having the great working height the purpose-designed tubs give is another reason I think (hope) people will be coming back.

With the glass partition wall it sure has turned into a spectator draw though, gotta say!

-dg

LuckyMe143

Aw, :blushing: ... was glad to do it, was a lot of work.

WOW, 10 cleaned up poochies!! Cool! :yahoo: Lots of people have said that they think the dog wash will slow down in the summer, but I think once folks try it and find out how it turns the "give the dog a bath" task into a -less than an hour- deal, done and done, they will be back. Especially the 50lb plus dogs, cleanup after a bath for those is huge. Having the great working height the purpose-designed tubs give is another reason I think (hope) people will be coming back.

With the glass partition wall it sure has turned into a spectator draw though, gotta say!

-dg

I think during the summer it will get used a lot.. at leadt by us...lol! We like to hit the parks and trails. No need to bring all the dirt home. To bad we couldnt hose off the kids too.