pet odor

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
jp2854 said:
The carpets are wool. I can't steam clean them I don't think I will need to ask my mom about it later today
Next time tell your aunt that your house did not smell until she walked in... :coffee:

Pandora

Chasey_Lane said:
I tell Timon all the time how sexy he smells. :shrug:

I tell Molly she is pretty. Cause she is :blushing:

I almost brought home another Timon/Molly look alike over the weekend. I was {-} <-- this close. I didn't because somebody else offered to take it and I couldn't get ahold of my husband to ask first. Once I got home, he said "well, if it didn't have a home I would have understood."

He was really cute and tiny, about 10 weeks and very friendly.

J

jp2854

nomoney said:
is it your aunts house?

NO it isnt its my MOM's house she just lives in it and pays rent to my mom on a monthly basis. She claims she works fulltime so she doesnt need to help around the house with anything. I don't work though am out on disability from my last job so I spend my time at home but I think that is going to be ending here soon and might volunteer 20hrs a week so I will only be home 20hrs so I wont be cleaning the house anymore once that happens I don't think and if I am expected to still clean I am going to scream as my aunt will find something daily to ##### about.

nomoney

jp2854 said:
NO it isnt its my MOM's house she just lives in it and pays rent to my mom on a monthly basis. She claims she works fulltime so she doesnt need to help around the house with anything. I don't work though am out on disability from my last job so I spend my time at home but I think that is going to be ending here soon and might volunteer 20hrs a week so I will only be home 20hrs so I wont be cleaning the house anymore once that happens I don't think and if I am expected to still clean I am going to scream as my aunt will find something daily to ##### about.

what are you out on disability for? :confused:

Pandora

jp2854 said:

See nomoney, now you should feel bad... very bad :smack:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
jp2854 said:
Why don't you get your own place instead of tolerating the relatives?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jp2854 said:
In addition to you, your mom, your aunt and four cats, who else lives there?

sugarmama

nomoney said:
what are you out on disability for? :confused:

You won't be cleaning your house b/c you're going to be volunteering for a few hours a day. That's just GROSS. :barf:
You must be lazy.

J

jp2854

BS Gal said:
In addition to you, your mom, your aunt and four cats, who else lives there?

One of my lazya$$ cousins who doesn't help do anything except make messes everywhere that he can think of

nomoney

sugarmama said:
You won't be cleaning your house b/c you're going to be volunteering for a few hours a day. That's just GROSS. :barf:
You must be lazy.

Listen, the last place she worked - the water quit working. This caused her much stress and there were no firemen or policemen in uniform that she could date. She's had a rough life and should not be forced to clean her house :nono: back off.