pet odor

J

jp2854

pixiegirl said:
It's IBS. The trots make her grumpy. :yay:

It is no illness that is all I am going to tell you all. You guys can sit there and make fun of me all you want I will not be answering any of the bs you all come up with. I am here to get help with pet odor problems not here to be made fun of etc because you all have nothing better to do. :smack: :buttkick:

nomoney

jp2854 said:
It is no illness that is all I am going to tell you all. You guys can sit there and make fun of me all you want I will not be answering any of the bs you all come up with. I am here to get help with pet odor problems not here to be made of etc because you all have nothing better to do it. :smack: :buttkick:

I know!! You got an ingrown toenail from trying to cut your nails with the stapler remover.

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
jp2854 said:
It is no illness that is all I am going to tell you all. You guys can sit there and make fun of me all you want I will not be answering any of the bs you all come up with. I am here to get help with pet odor problems not here to be made of etc because you all have nothing better to do it. :smack: :buttkick:

Well you better get used to it, as Iam now... They do this to everyone... you need to have FUN with it, if not you better leave.... :howdy:

nomoney

LovingMother said:
Well you better get used to it, as Iam now... They do this to everyone... you need to have FUN with it, if not you better leave.... :howdy:

did you ever do that baking?

J

jp2854

Yes I been on the boards for a while now and know all about this stupid crap they all like to do to people. I usually dont post that much due to it. I am here to get help and they all have to change the thread to something else they can never seem to stay on topic.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
jp2854 said:
It is no illness that is all I am going to tell you all. You guys can sit there and make fun of me all you want I will not be answering any of the bs you all come up with. I am here to get help with pet odor problems not here to be made fun of etc because you all have nothing better to do. :smack: :buttkick:
Skin tags?

nomoney

jp2854 said:
Yes I been on the boards for a while now and know all about this stupid crap they all like to do to people. I usually dont post that much due to it. I am here to get help and they all have to change the thread to something else they can never seem to stay on topic.

Do you ever try to make stuff with tuna?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
jp2854 said:
If you want us to stay on topic, just ask. :shrug:

Bladder infection?

J

jp2854

Nanny Pam said:
Maybe the cats are harboring some rectal parasite. You might try an enema for the kitties. :shrug:

My cats dont have parasites np. My cats are all healthy indoor cats.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jp2854 said:
My cats dont have parasites np. My cats are all healthy indoor cats.
Well, thank God for that.

Are you incontinent because that would explain the smell and the disable.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
jp2854 said:
Is there anything that is safe for cats that you can use to elimate the smell of cat in the house? I mean the house is kept clean and all that jazz and the litter pans are kept clean too. The only problem is with the cool weather all the cats have stayed in the house all day and night and the house has been closed no windows or doors open and it smells (the couches and chairs do) the carpet not as bad. I used lysol earlier but that stuff just masks the smell I want something that will eliminate it and also doesnt make you house smell so bad you don[t want to be in it and neither do the cats?

Just so you know don't think I am crazy with the weather thing. I live in Upstate NY and we arent going to go past the 60's tues and weds we are supposed to be in the 50's and see the 60's again after that with lots of rain in the forcast and maybe by the weekend we might be able to open the house back up again and maybe by then the cats will come back out on the back screeened in porch some of the time since they love watching the birds

thanks much

Get a Husky or Malamute :yay: They may shed a lot, but they don't have the stinky sweat odor emitting glands that other dogs have AND they clean themselves and each other like cats! (As a bonus, they'll take care of your smelly cat problem :whistle: )

M

Mousebaby

I agree with Fancybell Febreze is really good, I also suggest littermaid cat boxes as they clean themselves on a regular basis and are much easier to care for. They also have waterless cat shampoo at the pet stores. Also bath wipes. Hope this helps! :howdy: