Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

officeguy

Pretty hard to roadblock them. Getting enough cars in front of them is not easy, nor is placing your cars such that there's no gap. And the PR nightmare if you kill one?

Around here most thinking folks will applaud if one of the sportbike azzholes bites the dust.

The cops catch bikers all the time. It's just that they lack the legal tools to control those feral animals once they do. Jail sentences and forfeiture should be the consequences for reckless dangerous conduct, not suspension of non-existing licenses and fines that remain unpaid.

Pretty sure those offenses are not ones you can impound the bike for, but you could if they have a suspended liscence.

Change the law. Fire all the judges.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Around here most thinking folks will applaud if one of the sportbike azzholes bites the dust.

The cops catch bikers all the time. It's just that they lack the legal tools to control those feral animals once they do. Jail sentences and forfeiture should be the consequences for reckless dangerous conduct, not suspension of non-existing licenses and fines that remain unpaid.

Change the law. Fire all the judges.

We would applaud, of course, but our local Judges "Motto - We never meet a criminal we wont give a sweet deal too" most liikely would not.

Oh, you covered that. Stuff like that is like me wishing that suddenly society would see that we should really train drivers, or end the idea of a career in politics. We all agree it's a great thing, but not gonna happen.

glhs837

Power with Control
Was not surprised to see this was in the Enterprise, was surprised by "Father of 11. Damn. Wife said there was a crowd of women in the median. Hadnt seen the paper yet, so didnt realize they were most likely all baby mommas.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Was not surprised to see this was in the Enterprise, was surprised by "Father of 11. Damn. Wife said there was a crowd of women in the median. Hadnt seen the paper yet, so didnt realize they were most likely all baby mommas.

They mentioned in the sub-headline that he had 11 kids but strangely enough the article never mentioned his speed on impact nor had photos of the crash. Very curious.

CRHS89

I have no sympathy for him if he was indeed driving that fast and recklessly. I feel bad for his kids, if he was involved in their lives. I also feel bad for the driver and passengers of the SUV. Regardless that it was not their fault, I am sure it was a very traumatic event for them. I think I remember reading that the 2 passengers were minors. I can't imagine what they experienced or may have seen that will be with them for the rest of their lives.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Don't worry about a thing. If we're not taking care of them now, we will be. (welfare)

MiddleGround

...strangely enough the article never mentioned his speed on impact nor had photos of the crash. Very curious.

I have no sympathy for him if he was indeed driving that fast and recklessly.

I have it on good authority from someone who was at the scene when police were doing accident reconstruction that this guy was doing upwards of 140MPH just before impact :shocking:

Hit the car and them immediately took out a sign before hitting the ground.

mitzi

I'm sure we are. I don't imagine Einstein had a good enough job to support 1 kid, much less 11...

Obituary says he was the manager of an auto shop and also a inspiring DJ perfecting his craft. 31 years old and 11 kids. Doubt his jobs made enough to support 11 kids or child support must have taken whatever money he made. I usually don't comment on these types of things but just can't help myself this time. Very stereotypical obituary. Always an "inspiring" something or another.

Last edited:

officeguy

The obit in smnewsnet is a hoot and a half.

Yes, he managed some performance shop. After the owner, his 'riding buddy' died while running from the cops on a stolen bike in Myrtle Beach, SC earlier this year.