Please make them go away!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Speak of the devil:

Mom: Have you talked to Kyle at all?
Me: Yeah, a few days ago.
Mom: Well, I haven't heard from her since Christmas day! I've left a dozen messages and she hasn't called me back!
Me: Mom, Christmas day was Monday - this is only Friday. Four days.
Mom: I KNOW!!! I can't figure out why she hasn't called!!! :jameo:

I mean, how often are you supposed to talk to your parents or grandparents? I think once a week should be plenty. The Remote Controller has called me an average of once a day for the last month. And that's an average because if she misses a day, she calls twice the next day to make up for it.

She has nothing to say - just wants to yak about her friends and other things I don't care about. She has no idea what I even do for a living because whenever I try to explain it, her eyes glaze over and she starts yakking about what they're having for dinner.

When people ask her, "So, what does your daughter do?" she tells them that I work for Larry and am his secretary. :lol:

:banghead:

So any of you missing a Mommy, PM me your phone number and I'll fix you right up :yay:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
Speak of the devil:

Mom: Have you talked to Kyle at all?
Me: Yeah, a few days ago.
Mom: Well, I haven't heard from her since Christmas day! I've left a dozen messages and she hasn't called me back!
Me: Mom, Christmas day was Monday - this is only Friday. Four days.
Mom: I KNOW!!! I can't figure out why she hasn't called!!! :jameo:

I mean, how often are you supposed to talk to your parents or grandparents? I think once a week should be plenty. The Remote Controller has called me an average of once a day for the last month. And that's an average because if she misses a day, she calls twice the next day to make up for it.

She has nothing to say - just wants to yak about her friends and other things I don't care about. She has no idea what I even do for a living because whenever I try to explain it, her eyes glaze over and she starts yakking about what they're having for dinner.

When people ask her, "So, what does your daughter do?" she tells them that I work for Larry and am his secretary. :lol:

So any of you missing a Mommy, PM me your phone number and I'll fix you right up :yay:

That's funny.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
That's funny.
She just called back to remind me (for the 85th time) that they're going to be in Omaha for New Years. Just in case, you know, I tried to call and she didn't answer - so I wouldn't worry.

:roflmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
She just called back to remind me (for the 85th time) that they're going to be in Omaha for New Years. Just in case, you know, I tried to call and she didn't answer - so I wouldn't worry.

:roflmao:

Don't ya' just hate the phone?

Azzy

vraiblonde said:
Well maybe - just maybe - his Mom is a little different than your Mom, ya think?

I can't read these threads anymore, with people talking out their ass about stuff they know nothing about. Just because you personally have/had a wonderful relationship with your parents doesn't mean everyone does. Just because your personal mother was good to you doesn't mean there aren't women out there who live to torment their children. Just because your personal father was a good man and you miss him every day doesn't mean there aren't some fathers who were worthless pieces of #### and their kids are glad they're dead.

AMEN! When I move out, my mom wont even get my number, much less know what state, or city I'm in.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Bustem' Down said:
As stated before, some people do not like thier parents, and it's no one's business to question that. My mother was happy when her father died.
But she's living with her mom now. For free, or close to it, from what I understand. Thankless still stands.

Azzy

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2 noWrap>12-29-2006 03:20 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Is this the same mother you are living off of now? :confused:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Define "living off of" thanks. I might be wrong but I always thought that living off of someone meant that you live with them and they provide everything from food to clothes to beer money to cars to whatever else (kinda like welfare) if thats the definition then no, I don't live off of anyone cept my husband and I'm not sure that counts.

morganj614

Bustem' Down said:
As stated before, some people do not like thier parents, and it's no one's business to question that. My mother was happy when her father died.

People put their business on here for all to read. What she puts up with? How about her mom and putting up with a psycho child living there? puleeez

Azzy

Ehesef said:
But she's living with her mom now. For free, or close to it, from what I understand. Thankless still stands.
Wow, you guys are some judgemental biatches arent ya? You don't know crap, really. If you wanna call me thankless, thats fine, I am quite happy with the fact that once I leave, I never have to see the abusive biatch again, if I don't want to :shrug: If that makes me suck, then so be it.

Azzy

morganj614 said:
People put their business on here for all to read. What she puts up with? How about her mom and putting up with a psycho child living there? puleeez
Thats me, the forum psycho :crazy: :rolleyes: You would chit yourself if you ever ran into someone who was truly psycho.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
morganj614 said:

I have no idea what her situation is. All I know, is it's no one's business on her to pass judgement. But I've always noticed it's nothing but a big knitting circle in here, gossiping and what not.

Azzy said:
Wow, you guys are some judgemental biatches arent ya? You don't know crap, really. If you wanna call me thankless, thats fine, I am quite happy with the fact that once I leave, I never have to see the abusive biatch again, if I don't want to :shrug: If that makes me suck, then so be it.
I don't know the background on this, but I watch enough Judge Judy to know that her first question would be "Why the heck are you raising your kids in such a negative environment!?!?!?!" Seriously, if she is that evil, why expose your children to it?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Azzy said:
Thats me, the forum psycho :crazy: :rolleyes: You would chit yourself if you ever ran into someone who was truly psycho.
Actually, we've met, and she seemed to really like me. :shrug:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
kwillia said:
I don't know the background on this, but I watch enough Judge Judy to know that her first question would be "Why the heck are you raising your kids in such a negative environment!?!?!?!" Seriously, if she is that evil, why expose your children to it?
I was going to say that, but I'm trying not to be so judgemental. Revving up for my resolution and all.

morganj614

Azzy said:

I didn't say forum psycho, did I...:nono: You are always the victim, it gets old.