Please make them go away!

Azzy

kwillia said:
I don't know the background on this, but I watch enough Judge Judy to know that her first question would be "Why the heck are you raising your kids in such a negative environment!?!?!?!" Seriously, if she is that evil, why expose your children to it?
We have made a ton of mistakes that we are trying to clean up now. It is definitely taking a toll on the kids so we have decided that once we get our tax returns, we will be finding a place to rent. I'm looking for a job as well :smile: I gotta get outta here before I end up in jail :ohwell:

Azzy

morganj614 said:
I didn't say forum psycho, did I...:nono: You are always the victim, it gets old.
Victim? I'm not a victim, I know that alot of my problems are my own fault, whether through my temper or my inability to keep my mouth shut. Thing is, I TRY to be a decent person but sometimes its hard when I have judgemental people throwing things up in my face constantly. :shrug:

Azzy said:
Victim? I'm not a victim, I know that alot of my problems are my own fault, whether through my temper or my inability to keep my mouth shut. Thing is, I TRY to be a decent person but sometimes its hard when I have judgemental people throwing things up in my face constantly. :shrug:
Doh... then I'll try really, really hard not to question how the heck you just spent a week in Orlando if you can't afford to move out of a hell hole...:lol:

Azzy

vraiblonde said:
Speak of the devil:

Mom: Have you talked to Kyle at all?
Me: Yeah, a few days ago.
Mom: Well, I haven't heard from her since Christmas day! I've left a dozen messages and she hasn't called me back!
Me: Mom, Christmas day was Monday - this is only Friday. Four days.
Mom: I KNOW!!! I can't figure out why she hasn't called!!! :jameo:

I mean, how often are you supposed to talk to your parents or grandparents? I think once a week should be plenty. The Remote Controller has called me an average of once a day for the last month. And that's an average because if she misses a day, she calls twice the next day to make up for it.

She has nothing to say - just wants to yak about her friends and other things I don't care about. She has no idea what I even do for a living because whenever I try to explain it, her eyes glaze over and she starts yakking about what they're having for dinner.

When people ask her, "So, what does your daughter do?" she tells them that I work for Larry and am his secretary. :lol:

:banghead:

So any of you missing a Mommy, PM me your phone number and I'll fix you right up :yay:
If I leave the house my mom calls my cell phone. She leaves a message on my cell phone, then she proceeds to call my cell phone every 10 minutes til I answer. When I went to FL, it was hard to enjoy the time away from her because she called no less than 5 times a day and no, I'm not exaggerating. When she leaves the house and we stay home, she will call me to see what the kids are doing and let me know that she will be home in 5 minutes. If shes gonna be home in 5 minutes, can't she just wait til she gets here to see what they're doing :banghead:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
kwillia said:
Doh... then I'll try really, really hard not to question how the heck you just spent a week in Orlando if you can't afford to move out of a hell hole...:lol:
Don't bother questioning her, she'll just get defensive and lie to you. That's her schtick.

Azzy

kwillia said:
We paid for it with last years tax returns. It was a Christmas present for the kids. Everything was paid for except food and gas :shrug: If we didnt go, we would have lost the money we had already paid. But basically, I shouldnt be allowed to take my children to Disney World or anywhere because I live with my mom? We needed a break from her, Caitlyn is 7 and that was our first REAL family vacation.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Azzy said:
If I leave the house my mom calls my cell phone. She leaves a message on my cell phone, then she proceeds to call my cell phone every 10 minutes til I answer. When I went to FL, it was hard to enjoy the time away from her because she called no less than 5 times a day and no, I'm not exaggerating. When she leaves the house and we stay home, she will call me to see what the kids are doing and let me know that she will be home in 5 minutes. If shes gonna be home in 5 minutes, can't she just wait til she gets here to see what they're doing :banghead:
I'm so smart that I don't answer my cell when someone calls that I don't want to talk to. Then, I turn it off. Obviously, she cares about your kids and has some concerns. Why don't you have a job? Does hubby have a job?

Azzy

BS Gal said:
I'm so smart that I don't answer my cell when someone calls that I don't want to talk to. Then, I turn it off. Obviously, she cares about your kids and has some concerns. Why don't you have a job? Does hubby have a job?
I dont answer it but I also don't turn it off because someone I want to talk to might call. You see it as caring and I see it as shes trying to drive me insane. I don't have a job right now but my husband does and he makes a good bit.