Police Barricade...

Pandora

The guy is still in the house. He just made contact with a family member they said something about Dogwood Cr. area i think that's the name .
The comand post is @ the golden beach firehouse if anyone wanted to know.

Dogwood is what I heard too. There doesn't seem to be anything else going on in the county right now but this. Did I miss the 10-3? Or does anyone know if they are running any other calls right now?

wineo

loving life
I miss Jeff's scanner too.:huggy: I hope things turn out ok up there in Golden Beach for all concerned:flowers:

I've been listening and heard one officer ask if the female's body was moved. It is unclear if the barricade is in or out of the house but just now, I think the Duty Officer asked for a phone call ASAP.

Now please, I am not an authority here. I'm listening just like others (and can get things wrong too). I have mentioned before that I have a great deal of static/interference in my scanner right now and think it might be Calvert County, which I'm having removed tomorrow at RadioShack when I see them about fixing my scanner problems.

I really do miss Jeff's scanner. :bawl: His was perfect, no interference and crystal clear.

Anyone who would shoot another out of a fit or anger would be classified as mentally unstable, doesn't mean they are medically retarded or mentally challenged. :shrug:

backagain39

The guy is still in the house. He just made contact with a family member they said something about Dogwood Cr. area i think that's the name .

Dogwood Circle is one street past the firehouse on the right.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The father is @ Dogwood with a officer.

Dogwood isn't Hidden River
Dogwood Cr. is in Country Lakes isn't it. OR is it Dogwood Lane?

Dogwood is what I heard too. There doesn't seem to be anything else going on in the county right now but this. Did I miss the 10-3? Or does anyone know if they are running any other calls right now?
Plenty of other stuff going on.

The sister did manage to get in contact w/ the suspect, the police are trying to figure out how she did that b/c his cell is turned off. The team that is out there are doing a lot 10-21 (phone calls) to each other.

Pandora

I know, off topic, but I am thinking when I have RadioShack redo my scanner, that I am going to have them removed everything BUT, all St. Mary's Channels and Fire/EMS for Charles County. Does that sound good?

A female officer with the county just asked, do we know if the suspect is in or out of the house? Did anyone answer here? And is she the main call right now?

SoMDMama82

Alright, I'm leaving work. Don't know where I'm goin to go, casue I can't get home. Hopefully they find this guy soon so everything can get to normal.

Everybody have a great weekend.

wineo

loving life
Dogwood is just past the new Fire House, I think Dogwood lane is in country lakes. :yay:

Thanks for clearing that up, it was getting confusing, Country Lakes is off of Mech. Rd., right? This is going on in the Golden Beach area, right?

Just trying to keep up with it all, to much on the scanner :blahblah:with Charles County on there.

Maybe they moved to a tac channel :shrug:

I have been out of scanners for a few years, but I seem to remember Chuck County had 4 tactical channels they used for situations - maybe SMC has the same and they are not readily known...

belvak

Happy Camper
Just talked with my Uncle who lives around the corner from me. He was supposed to be at a funeral at Cheltenham at 1:00 (he's in the Color Guard) and when he and my Aunt tried to leave at 1:00, the police wouldn't let him out of the neighborhood and implied that the barricade was in a house on the corner of Pocahontas and Golden Beach Rd. that has been for sale for a while. He has his scanner on but isn't picking up anything for some reason.

D

Dixie

St. Mary's Today must have bum dope (actually I'm not surprised) but their site has been updated saying the man wants to surrender but is afraid he's going to get shot and the police are saying for him not to worry, no one has been hurt.

Fugazi

Well my nephew's babysitters mothers aunts friend heard from her father's business partners sister's best friend said she overheard the cashier at safeway's deli that his brothers ex girlfriend said he is on the loose with a shotgun and a cannon in the back of the woods by the lake..... scary stuff

rack'm

Jaded
Well my nephew's babysitters mothers aunts friend heard from her father's business partners sister's best friend said she overheard the cashier at safeway's deli that his brothers ex girlfriend said he is on the loose with a shotgun and a cannon in the back of the woods by the lake..... scary stuff

:lmao:

nobody really

I need a nap

not a cannon, an army tank. lets keep it real

wineo

loving life

This is so true in St. Mary's :gossip:

rack'm

Jaded
St. Mary's Today must have bum dope (actually I'm not surprised) but their site has been updated saying the man wants to surrender but is afraid he's going to get shot and the police are saying for him not to worry, no one has been hurt.

Different story, they're talking to the editor. :coffee:

backagain39

Well I was going to leave early today from work, but I guess now I just wait it out here. I live in Golden Beach.

Hope the mom is ok!