Politics is Downstream From Culture

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Black Girl Gamers THREATENS LEGAL ACTION Against Park Place & YOUTUBERS | EX-MEMBER EXPOSES THE LIES​

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I had more than my fill of Star Wars after Obi-Ewan and the rise of vader.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I had more than my fill of Star Wars after Obi-Ewan and the rise of vader.

I have enjoyed the Cartoon series ' The Bad Batch '

Otherwise I have not watched anything since Solo or the 1st Rey Movie ...

but this anti-white male shite is getting worse with every show, movie or video game

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Black Girl Gamers Lawfare Threats Escalate As Anti-White Discrimination Reaches The Mainstream​

Musk Backs "Gamer Bros" and Twitter Loses It!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Liberal Woman FREAKS OUT After Normal People At Bar Chant USA As Trump Walks Into UFC Match!​

So a divorced liberal white woman, works from home, why did she more to FL and not some Blue City

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Controversy over Stellar Blade Protagonist from the Woke Progressive Media

[ I drink up the progressive tears .... when some woke luser Jouralist virtue signals with a woke hot Take and has the story blow up in their face ]

Furthermore the Developer has been accused of ' Hyper Sexualizing ' the character with UNREALISTIC Body Proportions

Stellar Blade Causes FIERY MELTDOWN At IGN As Sweet Baby Inc Defenders ATTACK Studio & GAMERS!​

This is the lead Programmers Girl Friend and an Artist on the Game .... so no, not just a pretty face.

1711891638267.png

1711891661395.png

1711891765585.png

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I have successfully avoided video games since playing Castle Wolfenstein on my Commodore 64.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WOKE LSU Women's Basketball Team DESTROYED By Iowa After WALKING OFF Court BEFORE National Anthem

WOKE LSU Basketball Player Angel Reese EXPOSED For Crying VICTIM After Getting DESTROYED By Iowa!

THAT PARK PLACE versus Black Girl Gamers: TPP responds

Statistics Are Offensive: The "Per Capita" Problem