Poll: Fat Butts

Fat Butts

• Yes - Unfair to others

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • No - Unfair to the poor fat people

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • No - Impossible to enforce (Excuse me ma'am but you're packin too much pooty there)

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

Otter

Nothing to see here
This is exactly why I stopped riding the bus. I'd rather put the extra miles on my truck and deal with traffic than to be wedged in between the bus window and chubby rub who decides to park next to me.

I'm not knocking larger people, but I agree whole heartedly with what crabby says. Larger people have told me before on the bus that they chose to sit next to me because there was "extra room" (I'm small). Why should I have to pay the same amount of money as everyone else only to be wedged into the side of the bus, and not being able to properly breathe because of the person who has fallen asleep is now laying on top of me?

And no, I'm not exaggerating.

You're not very nice. Hope your truck gets hit by a cigarette butt on your ride home tonight.

Callie girl

I don't know anyone personally but I saw it happen on that show Airplanes. It was Southwests policy to charge double, if the flight wasn't full they would refund you one ticket at the end of the flight.
I don't remember which one she said it was. On my vacation this summer they had to move one person cause the 2 people didn't fit next to each other. But if they aren't full then I think they should give them their money back.