Post Birth Abortion Becomes Acceptable

This_person

Polls also said that Clinton was easily going to win the Presidency.
And if this poll is correct theses good christian folks should march on DC and demand that this Republican Legislative Branch and or the Supreme Court repeal Roe-Wade..

Well, state after state had already done that previous.

As I said, I am more interested in science than polls anyway. If you have some science that shows a baby has the same DNA as the mother and is therefore simply a growth of her, like hair and pimples apparently, then we could have that discussion.

This_person

By your definition a spontaneous miscarriage would be either suicide by the fetus or murder by the mother.

Again, no, that would be death by natural causes, like old age. I've never made such a ludicrous statement as you claim there.

No matter how many strawman arguments you come up with a baby doesn't not have rights until it is viable without a physical connection the mother which is roughly 21 weeks.

So, when Scott Peterson was convicted of murdering his unborn child, the state of California had it all wrong?

That's the end of the story. Your definition of murder , abortion, baby, fetus are just wrong and until you accept that we can argue until we are blue in the face.

Well, at least you're open-minded :lol: :rolleyes:

Not to mention as a man you don't get to decide what a woman does with her body.

I fully agree. Never want that kind of thing. Just that she not kill other people. You know, like the science says abortion is.

black dog

Free America
All the insults in the world do not support you. Try taking something I said, and contradict it with facts. I'll wait.

Short term memory loss??
I did with you incorrect obama reference. I posted a page of his upbringing facts.
You deflected that you were talking about his father.

This_person

Short term memory loss??
I did with you incorrect obama reference. I posted a page of his upbringing facts.
You deflected that you were talking about his father.

I was talking about his father. How is that a deflection? And, when you said I was going down the rabbit hole, we weren't talking about Obama. It was about this exchange:

Why not, You have no problems equating abortion and murder..

Well, a hair belongs to the person having the same DNA, and is not a full human life-form. A baby has different DNA than the mother or father, and is a completely separate lifeform. That makes them different things.

Murder kills a separate human life. Both abortion and murder do that. That makes them the same.

Not following your thought process.

Try yet again.

black dog

Free America
So, when Scott Peterson was convicted of murdering his unborn child, the state of California had it all wrong?

If it was Scott Peterson's fetus and he aborted it it would have been quite legal,
But it wasn't Scott Peterson's fetus or decision to make, it was Laci Peterson's decision and nobody else's to make . And you know that.

This_person

If it was Scott Peterson's fetus and he aborted it it would have been quite legal,
But it wasn't Scott Peterson's fetus or decision to make, it was Laci Peterson's decision and nobody else's to make . And you know that.

So, the point being, if someone kills a fetus it is murder - as you said. Now that you can see it, we're simply picking nits about who the murderer is.

This_person

Ahhhh, no you weren't. You were talking about both of his parents and his Gparents.

Here's post #70:
I knew a guy who was an unwanted child born of a mother in a mixed-race relationship where the baby-daddy left early on and provided no support. The kid went from home to home with this unwed mother and her string of new boyfriends and husbands, moved him all over the place, until the maternal grandparents had to take control of the kid.

You know him too. As "President Obama".

Please demonstrate where I said the mother or grandparents specifically didn't want him. I was ambiguous, but I was actually referring to the father, as the baby-daddy left early on and provided no support. I assumed the context got it out there, but it apparently did not. I apologize for being too ambiguous for you to get it. :cheers:
Refer to Post # 70..And yes you change up when you are proved wrong..

We weren't talking about Obama when you talked about rabbit holes and I responded to that by saying insults will not help your position.

No deflections, but you're doing a great job of deflecting. Would you rather talk disparate polls, or science and personal opinions based on that science?

black dog

Free America

So, the point being, if someone kills a fetus it is murder - as you said. Now that you can see it, we're simply picking nits about who the murderer is.

Good try but that's not what i said at all, and you know that.
It was Laci's decision to terminate her pregnancy and no one else's.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
This is a classic case of "what difference does a minute make?" It really is essentially exactly the same thing. A baby was killed, period. For being inconvenient to the mother. The singular difference is whether or not the cord was cut.

Since the baby was not found yo-yoing outside the bedroom window, it becomes murder.

Sapidus

Yet, ol' Scot was convicted of murder for killing it.

How does that work?

Becuase he wasn't the one carrying it. He doesn't get to decide what happens to it. We went over this already and you agreed a man Shouldn't decide what a woman does with her body.

This_person

Becuase he wasn't the one carrying it. He doesn't get to decide what happens to it. We went over this already and you agreed a man Shouldn't decide what a woman does with her body.

But, he was convicted of killing TWO people, Laci and the baby. I agreed he didn't have the right to decide whether or not SHE lived, but if the baby was no more than a hairy pimple in her womb, how could he be convicted of a separate murder?