POTUS Trump Nominates Judge Brett Kavanaugh to SCOTUS

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Hey moron,

Since you, like so many on here, can't understand English allow me to explain:

My constant comment on here is not the informed level of "progressives".

It is the absolutely uninformed, uneducated and downright stupid statements that are made here on an hourly basis by people like you.

In other words, I don't express pride in "informed progressives". I express disgust at the level of ignorance displayed here on a daily, hourly basis.

Understand?

Oh, look! It's the chihuahua of the forums - running around yapping and nipping at people's feet again. :bigwhoop:
ChihuahuaTeeth2.jpg

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Hey moron,

It is the absolutely uninformed, uneducated and downright stupid statements that are made here on an hourly basis by people like you.

In other words, I don't express pride in "informed progressives". I express disgust at the level of ignorance displayed here on a daily, hourly basis.

Understand?

That's because informed progressives don't exist.

And "constant" is right. Your obsessive loathing and disgust for people, and your undisciplined desire to express it, is unhealthy. You really need professional help. You either choose to get that help and become a productive part of our conversations, or you can refuse it and remain a target for ridicule and a great source of entertainment.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

And "constant" is right. Your obsessive loathing and disgust for people, and your undisciplined desire to express it, is unhealthy. You really need professional help. You either choose to get that help and become a productive part of our conversations, or you can refuse it and remain a target for ridicule and a great source of entertainment.

Actually... He's not even good entertainment. But he and his ilk do epitomize the Left and all of its flaws.

I doubt he's got the balls to do so in public, but I would hope he behaves around others as he does here.

And here is to hoping someone films his beatdown for youtube! :cheers:

officeguy

Should be a straightforward 90/10 confirmation vote. Kavanaugh is not a trumpist wingnut and has 12 years of track record at the DC circuit. Dems should listen to all their talking when Kagan and Sotomayor were up for confirmation. The man is qualified and the president has selected him. That's all it should take.

SamSpade

I think it's Hillary.....

somdwatch

Hey moron,

Understand?

Now I understand your posts. Total disgust with one's self can be fixed through therapy and safe spaces. Have a wonderful day.

SamSpade

Look over the vote "fight" over SCOTUS nominees, regarding who is nominating them, since around 1990.
In reality you can go back further, since the "fight" pretty much started over Bork.

The only contentious fights have been from the left over right nominees.
Period.

Even Clinton's and Obama's nominees made it through Congress rather easily.

Hijinx

I have no idea who Kavanaugh is or his record. I am not a lawyer or court buff and do not know a lot of Judges, even the more famous ones.

I feel like the Democrat Congress is like the college students interviewed before the announcement who condemned a guy that was un named as yet.
Whomsoever it is will face scrutiny unlike anything seen before by him.
Psyops stated that it took him 3 years to get appointed to DC Circuit.
I am sure whatever they used to hold him back then will surface along with his Grade school record and anything else they can dig up.

I have no opinion of him one way or the other as I am not well informed on Judges.
But I do sympathize with him and his family as they face the worst period of their lives as he is rousted by the maxine waters crowd and
demonized by the Democrat side of the Congress. It takes balls to accept any nomination from Donald trump.

Chris0nllyn

I have no opinion of him one way or the other as I am not well informed on Judges.
But I do sympathize with him and his family as they face the worst period of their live as he is rousted by maxine waters crowd and
demonized by the Democrat side of the Congress. It takes balls to accept any nomination from Donald trump.

It's the job of the Senate to run nominees through the ringer. This is a potential lifetime position in our nation's highest court and I personally don't think nominees should be rubber stamped in.

Midnightrider

Look over the vote "fight" over SCOTUS nominees, regarding who is nominating them, since around 1990.
In reality you can go back further, since the "fight" pretty much started over Bork.

The only contentious fights have been from the left over right nominees.
Period.

Even Clinton's and Obama's nominees made it through Congress rather easily.

you re kidding right? Was garland confirmed when i wasn't looking?

Hijinx

It's the job of the Senate to run nominees through the ringer. This is a potential lifetime position in our nation's highest court and I personally don't think nominees should be rubber stamped in.

I think wringer was the word you were looking for. And it is the job of the Senate to become informed and be sure the candidate they are voting for is qualified.

In theory political bias should not enter into it. The judge should make his/her decision based on the law and the Constitution.
Of course we all know better, and political bias is the wringer the Nominee has to face.

It's a sorry wringer,but it exists. Bork taught us that, Soda Jerk and Kagan taught us what happens when incompetents are nominated and appointed.
I give Ginsberg a pass because she is too old to think straight. Needs to take a long rest and retirement.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Don’t remember anyone making wild accusations about him or interrogating him like he was a criminal.

Please provide a link where this was done.

TIA

SamSpade

Sorry - missed ONE.

Thirty years of the left fighting over nominees, sorry if I overlooked EVERY ONE from Thomas through Gorsuch.
And of course, -- Bork.

And in case you haven't noticed - Garland was never voted on.
Admittedly - he should have been, so he could have been voted DOWN, as he easily could have been.
After all - "BIDEN rules".

SamSpade

It wasn't JUST the students who objected to his pick - before it was announced ...

There's also ABC News who announced the "controversial pick"

BEFORE IT WAS ANNOUNCED.

I don't care how you feel about Trump - when you can condemn a decision BEFORE it is made, you're no longer unbiased.
PERIOD.

Midnightrider

Sorry - missed ONE.

Thirty years of the left fighting over nominees, sorry if I overlooked EVERY ONE from Thomas through Gorsuch.
And of course, -- Bork.

And in case you haven't noticed - Garland was never voted on.
Admittedly - he should have been, so he could have been voted DOWN, as he easily could have been.
After all - "BIDEN rules".
and if he had been there would have been a contentious debate and questioning.
Lets not pretend that the right isn't EXACTLY the same as the left with respect to playing stupid political games.
Mitch used the easiest process he could to block Garlands appointment. unfortunately, it set up a situation where the dems will almost certainly try to stall this confirmation until after the midterm. Like i said, both sides justify their actions on those of the other side.