Pup

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

luvmygdaughters

You have all these new mutts when the shelter is full of dogs and pups needing homes?
So many rescue groups full with dogs and puppies.

Guess you dont believe in SPAY and NEUTERING your animals.
Shame on you!
and "cute colors" is no excuse to breed anything!

Lilypad: Another irresponsible pet owner and backyard breeder.

Shame on You!!!

And let the negative comments fly....then go to the shelter and see the bodies of dead dogs not getting home because someone wanted a cute puppy.

:smack:Why dont you get your facts together before throwing accusations around. Lily got her dog from the shelter, she found out later the dog was pregnant. At that time she couldve taken the dog back to the shelter, but she chose to keep her and have the pups. She is now finding good homes for them. She should be commended for what she did.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
You have all these new mutts when the shelter is full of dogs and pups needing homes?

Shame on you!
and "cute colors" is no excuse to breed anything!

Shame on You!!!

And let the negative comments fly....then go to the shelter and see the bodies of dead dogs not getting home because someone wanted a cute puppy.

:smack:

wow.... glad you did some reading before you posted this :rolleyes:....

SMDH.....

dont you feel like an arse now!!!!!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:yeahthat:

:eyebrow: So actually, shame on you for not having your fact straight before you went on a tirade. You owe Lily a sincere apology.

Nobody has give you any negative comments. You've done that all by yourself. Here's your sign :stupid:

well said !!!!!!

Lilypad

Shame on you! and "cute colors" is no excuse to breed anything!

Shame on You!!!

V, I understand what you posted about irresponsible pet owners and backyard breeders; I agree 100%.

I volunteer at my local shelter. The Mama dog was p/u as a stray, her time was up and to make room for more dogs she was scheduled for euthanization. I could have left her there, only for her to end up in the county landfill, I already had 3 dogs-all rescues.

Now for the rest of the story-little did I know this dog and her pups would be earth angels-I was diagnosed with breast and uterine cancer in Aug. The pups were my distraction; I had little time to think about me and my "issues." I had surgeries 9/30; I am very optimistic regarding my future and intended to keep 2 of the pups. I am partnering w/my local Humane Society for placement of the pups. I am truly blessed these lil pups and mama dog came into my life!

mamatutu

mama to two
V, I understand what you posted about irresponsible pet owners and backyard breeders; I agree 100%.

I volunteer at my local shelter. The Mama dog was p/u as a stray, her time was up and to make room for more dogs she was scheduled for euthanization. I could have left her there, only for her to end up in the county landfill, I already had 3 dogs-all rescues.

Now for the rest of the story-little did I know this dog and her pups would be earth angels-I was diagnosed with breast and uterine cancer in Aug. The pups were my distraction; I had little time to think about me and my "issues." I had surgeries 9/30; I am very optimistic regarding my future and intended to keep 2 of the pups. I am partnering w/my local Humane Society for placement of the pups. I am truly blessed these lil pups and mama dog came into my life!

You are the earth angel, and I wish you a full recovery. The world needs more people like you. Thanks for letting us into your life, and sharing your very special story. :huggy:

luvmygdaughters

:clap: To you Lilly

I was scheduled to die, thru no fault of my own
Than an angel decided to take me home.
I'm safe and warm and loved, as are my pups
We both saved each other from giving up.

Lilypad

:clap: To you Lilly

I was scheduled to die, thru no fault of my own
Than an angel decided to take me home.
I'm safe and warm and loved, as are my pups
We both saved each other from giving up.

Thank you, it's so true! I have named most of the pups after my "team" of oncologists, radiologist, nurses and other healthcare providers. I sent each of them a pix of "their" pup.

Lilypad

And then there were 3...

Attachments

• gabby and.jpg
    gabby and.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 367