Pup

Lilypad

Gabby in the snow...bored with it; ready to come it.

Attachments

• gabby 1.21.jpg
    gabby 1.21.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 383

Lilypad

oohhh my... how cute!!!!

Thank you! She doesn't look like any of her siblings (10)...she is too smart! Loves to toss everything in the air and races with the wind. She and I bonded immediately upon her birth; she is a real hoot!

Lilypad

Well the pups are now a little over a year old, the 3 I kept are beyond wonderful. The girls-picture attached-are a real hoot; both weigh 58-62 pds.; their brother weights 88 pds.! sister love.jpg

mamatutu

mama to two
Well the pups are now a little over a year old, the 3 I kept are beyond wonderful. The girls-picture attached-are a real hoot; both weigh 58-62 pds.; their brother weights 88 pds.! View attachment 104447

Beautiful! You can tell in the pic how loving and fun they are. I love their faces! It is great to see you post! Hope you are doing well.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Plott Hound, think Papa might have been a rollin' stone.

They are all adorable ! Sorry I didn't see the other posts before I asked - I only saw the first post and none others until later - sheesh. I wish I had room for 1 but we have a VERY active puppy on our hands right now. Yup a rescue was turned in to me. This little girl per the vets is "rottie and GSD" but someone else who saw her white underside said hmm maybe some mountain dog (had a thread on here some time back). She has CRAZY energy - it's very difficult to contain her and she never seems to get tired -I seriously doubt most new puppy owners would want to deal with HER LOL. I'm sure that iswhy we got her - she was TOO much for the family that had her LOL. Very mouthy biting/chewing everything as pups will do and jumping .. OMG I am working with her to get her to stop jumping on everyone. Once she gets older we'll see more clues as to her breeds.

Glad you had such a great distraction ! Can't ask for more than lots of critter LOVE all over ya! Boxy was a brindle - I love the brindles also.

Lilypad

Here's a pix of the male- 1 yr. old and 88#, he looks nothing like the rest of the pack. He's real sweetheart! woody wood2.jpg

Bond

What a cute pet, do share more pictures please. I have french bulldog and wish I can share their pictures with you all. Don't know how to upload pictures, I will be kind if someone guide me.

Last edited: