Puppies

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
I found her at the dump about two months ago.

Attachments

• beagle mix 007.jpg
    beagle mix 007.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 548
M

Mousebaby

OH YEAH!!! I remember that now!!! I guess she had a surprise for you huh! :lmao:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Looks like 4 for now. I have to go to PA in the morning to visit the folks. I'll post an update later in the evening. Have a safe Christmas Eve everyone.

Is there such thing as a cow-dog?

Attachments

• puppy pics 003.jpg
    puppy pics 003.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 439
  • puppy pics 009.jpg
    puppy pics 009.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 496

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
How sweet is that, Christmas puppies! You did a wonderful thing finding this girl and keeping her and the puppies.

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Sooooo Sweet!!!! :flowers: I think you and your wife now know why some people become breeders - it is the whole life cycle thing - puppies being born is so exciting, just like Christmas! They all pretty much look alike at birth and take on characteristics of their breed in the next few weeks. Looks like you'll have no problems finding homes for them thanks to the forumites!!! Kudos Wharf Rat to you and your wife for your selflessness in taking her in! Karma is coming your way - and I mean the personal stuff that really matters.

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
Looking like lil Border Collies?! Prolly get their spots later-so sweet! Mama dun good.
Merry Christmas to Mrs. & Mr. wharf rat! :huggy:

M

Mousebaby

I don't know, I was thinking like Boston Terrier or Shih tzu's , either way they are adorable!! :huggy:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
wharf rat said:
Looks like 4 for now. I have to go to PA in the morning to visit the folks. I'll post an update later in the evening. Have a safe Christmas Eve everyone.

Is there such thing as a cow-dog?

COW DOG isn't that border collie?
Where you going to in Pa?
I came up for the visit yesterday and traffic was terrible through Frederick.
Great pup pics :yeah:

Cowgirl

river rat said:

Yay for puppies!! Or I guess that could also be "Yay! Four puppies!" :lmao:

Cow dog....could be Australian cattle dog (same as blue heeler). Heck, there's a chance her pups could be beagles. Don't you wish she could talk and tell you her story?! I still think the mom is pure beagle...her color is just called 'blue ticked." But I'm also hard-headed. :dance:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
river rat said:

My folks are just outside of Littlestown. No traffic problems today.