Puppies

K

Katie

I have pups that look like little cows. They look like brown jersey cows.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Mom and babies doing great!

Attachments

• puppies 1 002.jpg
    puppies 1 002.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 396

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
One week old and doing great! They're all females.

Attachments

• puppies 3 012.jpg
    puppies 3 012.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 344
  • puppies 3 018.jpg
    puppies 3 018.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 394
  • puppies 3 007.jpg
    puppies 3 007.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 376
  • puppy pics 4 047.jpg
    puppy pics 4 047.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 377
J

jaybeeztoo

wharf rat said:

:bawl: I want one!!!

That last pic is sooooo cute. Look at her little tongue sticking out :razz:

M

Mousebaby

I'm serious!! I want one!! Are you planning on giving them away when they are old enough? If so I seriously want one! What say you? :popcorn:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Mousebaby said:
I'm serious!! I want one!! Are you planning on giving them away when they are old enough? If so I seriously want one! What say you? :popcorn:
They'll be ready around the 1st of March give or take a few days. :howdy:

M

Mousebaby

wharf rat said:
They'll be ready around the 1st of March give or take a few days. :howdy:

Well pm me and put my name on a little boy please! :huggy:

J

jaybeeztoo

Mousebaby said:
Well pm me and put my name on a little boy please! :huggy:

I thought Wharf Rat posted that they are all female. Still want one? :popcorn:

M

Mousebaby

jaybeeztoo said:
I thought Wharf Rat posted that they are all female. Still want one? :popcorn:

I went back through the thread didn't see anything about what sex they were. :shrug: No matter I still want one! :wink:

J

jaybeeztoo

wharf rat said:

Right here Mousie. I hope you still want one. They are soooooooooooooo adorable. :flowers:

M

Mousebaby

jaybeeztoo said:
Right here Mousie. I hope you still want one. They are soooooooooooooo adorable. :flowers:

Yes I definitely still want one! I was there when they were coming into this world so I want to watch one grow up. It would be so cool :huggy: I just love me some puppies!!! :lmao:

J

jaybeeztoo

Mousebaby said:
Yes I definitely still want one! I was there when they were coming into this world so I want to watch one grow up. It would be so cool :huggy: I just love me some puppies!!! :lmao:

Are you WR's wife? :killingme

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
I'm am going to ban myself from the puppies threads until these and the Aussie shepherd pups have new homes.... too adorable... :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:

M

Mousebaby

jaybeeztoo said:
Are you WR's wife? :killingme

LOL, no, but I was there on the forums while they were being born and no one else was around. It was quiet thrilling!! :biggrin:

J

jaybeeztoo

Mousebaby said:
LOL, no, but I was there on the forums while they were being born and no one else was around. It was quiet thrilling!! :biggrin:

I saw him posting the pics when it was happening, but just didn't respond. I can't look at puppies. I want them ALL. :killingme

It's amazing how much the puppies look so similar to each other. Please, please, please take one. I don't want to see them at the pound. :bawl:

I wish I could have one, but can't.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
I don't want to see them at the pound. :bawl:

That's not going to happen. They will always have a home here even if the future owner/companion's would have to give them up.

J

jaybeeztoo

wharf rat said:
I don't want to see them at the pound. :bawl:

That's not going to happen. They will always have a home here even if the future owner/companion's would have to give them up.

Good :getdown:

K

Katie

HorseLady said:
I'm am going to ban myself from the puppies threads until these and the Aussie shepherd pups have new homes.... too adorable... :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:

Try having the runt of the litter want to be with you all the time!! He is sleeping on my lap right now. I think he thinks I am momma.