Quality Horse Shoeing

Farrier

Sparks said:
Can you make Angus call me back? I'm tired of begging..............
I miss him so much................. :bawl:

I may have met you if you traveled around with him during that time.

He is Scottish, nor you or I can make him do any thing.

Farrier

Pasofever said:
scan-1.jpg

This mare went to the trainer 6 weeks later

Had lunch with Angus today. He remembered this well.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Farrier said:
Sorry didn't mean to sound short, But when I first came on here felt there was maybe a little hostilty. Like I said I am not looking for any biz but this is a fun forum.

My prices are what they are though. I will do my best to help where I can.

LOL it wasn't me! I agreed with you from the begining on several points! and even gave you green karma. :razz: I got red karma too, something about me being a stupid redneck... :lmao: funny since i grew up most my life in Hawaii and San Fran...but I guess I could only hope to become a stupid redneck and be PROUD!

K

Katie

Loper said:
LOL it wasn't me! I agreed with you from the begining on several points! and even gave you green karma. :razz: I got red karma too, something about me being a stupid redneck... :lmao: funny since i grew up most my life in Hawaii and San Fran...but I guess I could only hope to become a stupid redneck and be PROUD!

:lmao:

Yeah you a redneck..uh huh...

Labs4Me

Pasofever said:
Thanks...How far are you from Clayton De? do you know Marty Dixon??

Wow! Marty Dixon- that's a name from the past! He was a huge help for me when I was getting Classy (my Paint mare in my avatar) ready for the futurities. Great guy!!

T

TWHFAN1

Farrier said:
I am a CSI junkie

Me to! I am so adicted. I think I have seen every rerun at least 3 or 4 times. I only watch Las Vegas and Miami though. I think I am one of the only people in the world that likes Horatio! HA! :howdy:

Farrier

TWHFAN1 said:
Me to! I am so adicted. I think I have seen every rerun at least 3 or 4 times. I only watch Las Vegas and Miami though. I think I am one of the only people in the world that likes Horatio! HA! :howdy:

This makes 2 even though I think the way he tilts his head ALL THE TIME is a little odd.
I watch NY also but not as pressed about it as Veagas which is the best and Miami is 2.

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
Farrier said:
This makes 2 even though I than the way he tilts his head ALL THE TIME is a little odd.
I watch NY also but not as pressed about it as Veagas which is the best and Miami is 2.

What did you do to Paso? :smack: She was here and doing fine until you came onto the forum. :wench:

Farrier

Unbelievable said:
What did you do to Paso? :smack: She was here and doing fine until you came onto the forum. :wench:
I do not know she contacted me, I don't think it was my fault but If someone has to take the blame. I so sorry. I miss her if that accounts for any thing.
I thought it might have been the butt thing.

Wisecrackin"

Farrier said:
I do not know she contacted me, I don't think it was my fault but If someone has to take the blame. I so sorry. I miss her if that accounts for any thing.
I thought it might have been the butt thing.

It was not you...this is me...but I am using an MPD...It was that dern person that asked me about "pony people" Let me make it clear now...I will NOT post that pic again..it banned Appyday for life and it got Paso 3 days time out. :lmao: DONT ASK ME ABOUT PONY PEOPLE EXCEPT IN A PM...TVM

T

TWHFAN1

Farrier said:
This makes 2 even though I think the way he tilts his head ALL THE TIME is a little odd.

I TOTALLY agree....and those sunglasses all the time, I know it is Miami and all, but ????? I am a Grissom and gang fan first then Horatio and gang! I tell ya, Criminal minds, Without a trace and Cold Case aren't bad either. Those and RFD TV or the TV may as well be off! Maybe I'll see ya some day at a CSI convention!! Ha , Not! Can you imagine, kinda like those trekky people!

Farrier

TWHFAN1 said:
I TOTALLY agree....and those sunglasses all the time, I know it is Miami and all, but ????? I am a Grissom and gang fan first then Horatio and gang! I tell ya, Criminal minds, Without a trace and Cold Case aren't bad either. Those and RFD TV or the TV may as well be off! Maybe I'll see ya some day at a CSI convention!! Ha , Not! Can you imagine, kinda like those trekky people!

I like criminal mind too. Nvere whatch RFD cause it is alot of useless reruns.

The convention thing would be auh well a little out there for me.