Question about speeding ticket

dustin

UAIOE
Ponytail said:
I've gotten too many this year. I gotta chill out for awhile. It's getting harder and harder to explain the plate not matching the license address. :ohwell:
or the peice of cardboard in place of your plate that says "Plate Stolen"

unixpirate

Pitty Party
will_b said:
Thanks a lot for the reply! But I am still confused because I requested a hearing, which means there's no trial. I don't think I even have chance to see the States Attorney's Office. Do you mean go there other than the court time?

Yes you actually go before the court date and request communitiy service.. LIKE NOW!

bcp

In My Opinion
my last speeding ticket was in 1986.

I KNOW Im due.

we wont speak about seat belt violations though

Ponytail

Shoot, I just got pulled over last week cuz my trailer registration was out of date. No kidding, the day before, I had TWO people tell me that they have never registered their trailers. One was a boat trailer the other was a flat bed like mine. I swear if it was raining azzholes I'd get hit with pecker.

:lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bcp said:
my last speeding ticket was in 1986.

I KNOW Im due.

we wont speak about seat belt violations though
Speaking of seat belts, my friggin seat belt light dings and goes off all the time with the seat belt fastened. It was just doing it ONCE in a while, now it's every friggin ten seconds. I dread going to Park Dodge again. It's a warranty thing though. They'll probably tell me a really fat guy owned the car before me and it won't stop going off unless I get really fat because it's adjusted to that. Last time I went they couldn't fix a friggin trunk latch. :jameo:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Why do you have to hijack threads?

OMG I did it again. I hope my karma friggin pscyho isn't looking. :lmao:

Ponytail

BS Gal said:
Speaking of seat belts, my friggin seat belt light dings and goes off all the time with the seat belt fastened. It was just doing it ONCE in a while, now it's every friggin ten seconds. I dread going to Park Dodge again. It's a warranty thing though. They'll probably tell me a really fat guy owned the car before me and it won't stop going off unless I get really fat because it's adjusted to that. Last time I went they couldn't fix a friggin trunk latch. :jameo:

try fastening the passenger seat belt. if it stops, tell them to fix the sensor in the passenger seat.

Pete

Repete
BS Gal said:
:dodge:

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:
Shoot, I just got pulled over last week cuz my trailer registration was out of date. No kidding, the day before, I had TWO people tell me that they have never registered their trailers. One was a boat trailer the other was a flat bed like mine. I swear if it was raining azzholes I'd get hit with pecker.

:killingme :loser: You should have borrowed my tag.

bcp

In My Opinion
BS Gal said:

I think I have covered this in my "why I hate chrysler products now after purchasing a grand cherokee and a ram quad cab" talk that I give from now and again.

in short summary,
I dont doubt you are having an issue they cant or wont fix.
Im sure a million other dodge owners are having the same problem.

Ponytail

Pete said:
:killingme :loser: You should have borrowed my tag.

It was registered. he let me go pretty quik like. No fine. I didn't even have anything on me to prove that it really was registered or in my name at all. I thought I was screwed. I have since found the registration card and sticker. :yay: I'll try to remember to put the sticker on this weekend. :shrug:

will_b

BS Gal said:
They should fix that because seat belt got life time warranty.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
will_b said:
They should fix that because seat belt got life time warranty.
It's not a matter of they "should" but "can they?" Park Dodge is awful. I have an extra car and motorcycles, so I can just leave it there for the two weeks it takes them to figure out that at some point the car has been totalled, therefore, they can't fix it, kind of like what they told me when they couldn't fix the trunk latch. They are totally incompetent. I'll give them ONE MORE CHANCE and then I start writing letters to their higher-ups.