Question about speeding ticket

Ponytail

BS Gal said:
It's not a matter of they "should" but "can they?" Park Dodge is awful. I have an extra car and motorcycles, so I can just leave it there for the two weeks it takes them to figure out that at some point the car has been totalled, therefore, they can't fix it, kind of like what they told me when they couldn't fix the trunk latch. They are totally incompetent. I'll give them ONE MORE CHANCE and then I start writing letters to their higher-ups.

There ARE other dodge dealers. And I have found that there is a HUGE difference in service among them.

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
will_b said:
Good luck, man! All I can say is staying away from the left lane and be in the traffic. LOL, I start to be willing to drive a caravan.
I had to be somewhere real quick Tuesday-blew through town and 1 speed trap-pulled the car over next to me traveling in the left lane. Blew through town near Central Ave on 301-speed trap over the hill-got the truck next to me. Hit 50E, got near Annapolis had a hot shot in a new black Denali buzzing my arse and playing hopscotch with me, vehicle had DC FOP tags no less-another trap-State boy steps out in left lane of traffic-pulls over the Denali-sorry but I just had to.. :killingme

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
Last time i went for community service is was only $25 and i didnt have to pay the fine just work for 8 hours and i was good. Wish i would have done that for one of my last 3 tickets now that i have 4 points.

Community service is the best way to go, 4-8 hours for getting out of a ticket to me is a lot better than paying $65+ and getting a point which can make your insurance go up. Going for a hearing i thought was like a trial in which they just blast through about 30 hearings in an hour. Last one i went to got my 2 point ticket knocked down to a 1 but the fine was the same after court costs.

ocean733

If you go to court to fight, something will be knocked down.

(My mom went to court for a speeding ticket to fight the fact that she was NOT driving 40MPH...she knew for a fact that she was driving at least 50:faint: )