Question for "animal lovers"

bcp

In My Opinion
:whoosh:

:lmao:

They weren't talking about hotdogs :huggy:

exactly, after that, then reading the family had the farm I pretty much stopped reading..

Damn shame when you have to draw pictures just to get a semi crude not so hidden meaning across.

By the way, did you know that there are some people that cant digest meat?

Dev

Anti-theist
No such thing as a true vegan

iz1h6h.jpg

dawn

If you are not vegan, why?

Do you only love certain animals? and if so, why is it different to love the animal you love and not other animals.
For instance, how can you chastise someone for not liking cats, while you bite into a burger?

Either you love animals or you don't. Put your money where your mouth is and stop eating meat to show your love.

unless of course you are hypocrites, then by all means, kill one but save another.

I am a vegatarian....not vegan, because I eat cheese. I do not eat eggs, or drink milk, nor do I eat anything that breaths.....!

I stop and move turtles out of the road, I stop and try to catch dogs running on the road, I call the county or state of any dead animal that is on the side of the road........I love animals and I chose not to eat them!

bcp

In My Opinion
No such thing as a true vegan

iz1h6h.jpg

You do realize that every product on that chart can be found in a true vegan form right?

I do know some true vegans, I think they are nut jobs, but it makes them happy.

Im a sorta vegitarian, I do eggs and milk. I sit on leather, I wear leather shoes and belts, I dont waste time looking at product info to find out if it used animal product in anyway.

I just dont eat meat.