Question to those opposing Trump --

glhs837

Power with Control
The Pentagon wasn't hit by a plane is the most baffling of all of them.
I've mentioned before, my father was walking toward the Pentagon from the annex when he saw it happen.
So the plane very visibly hit the Pentagon. Some who were on here said they were inside but at a distance
and saw the plane come through. There is of course, the fact that the plane never reappeared anywhere else.
I guess in order to ensure the story never comes out, they'd have to dispose of the plane and everyone ON it,
just to keep the "illusion" that a plane hit it, because their story is that a MISSILE hit it at exactly the same
moment, the plane disappeared and I'm guessing they killed everyone on that plane to hide it.

Which is out and out stupid, because if you plan to kill a plane full of people, why waste a missile -
and just crash the damned plane? Not to mention the bizarre flight pattern it took before hitting the Pentagon.

But no crash in Shanksville? So again, all those people disappeared? And they, what, created the debris?
I think the conspiratorial story I hear is that WE shot it down once we heard it had been taken. It makes no
difference in the outcome, however.

The planting of explosives in the towers - with no one aware ahead of time - and timing the collapse with
flying of planes into the building - and the manner in which it collapsed - the destruction of both towers
would have to be extremely well masterminded to go off as the conspiracy claims - or in the spirit of
Occam's Razor - it could have been the planes.

Yeah, the sheer gaping holes that any of the theories leave bogggle the mind. You need to actually take those real aircraft somewhere, and dispose of them and the bodies of all those people. Becuase those aircraft were real, the families missing members who had travel plans and never came home, those people existed. All of these things take people, far more people than you need to just hijack the planes and crash them. And all of the hundreds of people you need, they all need to remain silent for decades.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yeah, the sheer gaping holes that any of the theories leave bogggle the mind.

and to top it all off ... politically speaking the Bush White House had more leaks than the Titanic

there is NO WAY an Operation of such magnitude would be kept quiet .... leaker's would be racing to the WaPo, NYT, LAT, National Enquirer to be the 1st to leak that story

Sapidus

If you dont vote due to disinformation, I"m okay with you not voting. Information is out there, if you cant be bothered to find the reality behind the FB meme, you really shouldn't bother to leave the house. And I also think that the people who think as you do discount the sheer bad taste her behavior over Benghazi and the private server left in many peoples mouth. And of course accurate memes abot her lying about dodging Bosnian sniper fire and such didnt help. Face it, she was a crappy candidate and only the media meme that she was the Second Inevitable Candidate, it was Her Turn, it Has To Be, a Female President has to Follow the First Black President helped people think she had a chance as they sat in their enclaves and only ever attended parties attended by people who think like they do.

1. Fact, she used a private served in her role as a civil servant and allowed classified material to be compromised.

2. Fact, she was at a bare minimum complicit in the lies about real reasons behind the Benghazi attack. Not illegal, true, but it's the sort of thing that makes folks not trust you.

3. She, like anyone in public service/life for 30-40 years has a searchable record of statements that can be verified as factual or not. Yet another reason that a life time in politics is bad for us, and the people who engage in it.

Why do you have such a problem with one lie Hillary told why do you dismiss the dozens that Trump told and continues to tell?

It wasn't only disinformation.

The National Enquirer killed at least a dozen stories harmful to Trump while at the same time putting Hillary on the cover every week with headlines like Pedophile, racist, weeks to live.

This was a deliberate act meant to fool low information voters since they see these headlines all the time at grocery store and don't bother dong any due diligence.

That was the real fake news and yet all Trump and Co complain about is the Wapo and CNN and actual real news outlets. Not ones the lie or omit in their favor.

MiddleGround

As much as everyone here hates Clinton I don't recall anyone saying the Benghazi investigation was going on too long or costing too much money. Why is this different?

You do know that American citizens were KILLED in the Benghazi debachle... right?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Why do you have such a problem with one lie Hillary told why do you dismiss the dozens that Trump told and continues to tell?

The National Enquirer killed at least a dozen stories harmful to Trump while at the same time putting Hillary on the cover every week with headlines like Pedophile, racist, weeks to live.

This was a deliberate act meant to fool low information voters since they see these headlines all the time at grocery store and don't bother dong any due diligence.

That was the real fake news and yet all Trump and Co complain about is the Wapo and CNN and actual real news outlets. Not ones the lie or omit in their favor.
One lie. Ha ha ha haaaa....you funny.

Sapidus

Helping fools like you drag your heads out of your arses is too time consuming. Read "13 Hours". Just seeing your ilk kept out of elected office is good enough for me.

You must not understand what" come out of the investigation" means.

It doesn't mean conjecture and fantasy and conspiracy. It means facts. You know like the ones everyone can see not just in your imagination.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

It doesn't mean conjecture and fantasy and conspiracy. It means facts. You know like the ones everyone can see not just in your imagination.

I realize how proud you are that the Clintons manage to squirm out of consequences for the many illegal acts they've committed over the years. They've had quite a few people covering their tracks over the years. Go forth, young Sappy...be proud!..be proud of the hag for the little time she has left on this earth. ;-)

Sapidus

I realize how proud you are that the Clintons manage to squirm out of consequences for the many illegal acts they've committed over the years. They've had quite a few people covering their tracks over the years. Go forth, young Sappy...be proud!..be proud of the hag for the little time she has left on this earth. ;-)

So you've got nothing, just like whats between your legs, as usual you just bluster and try to get in the last dig but never bring anything meaningful to the conversation.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

hillary-clinton-scandals-treason-bribery-presidency-06.jpg

SamSpade

It doesn't mean conjecture and fantasy and conspiracy..

You mean, like half of what you post about Trump?
I mean this - your responses are littered with the likes of "this looks suspicious" and "why else would someone do this?".

It's still conjecture and conspiracy nonsense. That's the meat and potatoes of conspiracy theories - the LACK of concrete evidence - just suspicion.

With Benghazi, we have actual testimony from the men who were ACTUALLY there, the whole time.
YOU believe in some fantasy pee-pee tape - yet - no tape - and no testimony from anyone who was there.

This_person

Can't you be upset with HRC AND Trump? I am :shrug:

Yep, and "real" news reporters failed to show a picture of Obama with Farrakhan, or a video of Obama significantly praising Rashid Khalidi is being withheld STILL by the LA Times. The first amendment allows a free press, it does not demand a fair and balanced press. This is why we have the vast majority of the current press talking about the lie of Russia/Trump collusion while giving barely passing notice to the economy, ISIS, unemployment, the positive impact of deregulation, etc., etc.

Welcome to life. For your enjoyment (and sometimes mine), it is not fair.

Sapidus

You mean, like half of what you post about Trump?
I mean this - your responses are littered with the likes of "this looks suspicious" and "why else would someone do this?".

It's still conjecture and conspiracy nonsense. That's the meat and potatoes of conspiracy theories - the LACK of concrete evidence - just suspicion.

With Benghazi, we have actual testimony from the men who were ACTUALLY there, the whole time.
YOU believe in some fantasy pee-pee tape - yet - no tape - and no testimony from anyone who was there.

Again show me where the investigation proves Clinton was at fault. You can’t but you and others continue to perpetuate the lie while defending Trump on everything. And yet you don’t see your hypocrisy

Sapidus

Can't you be upset with HRC AND Trump? I am :shrug:

Yep, and "real" news reporters failed to show a picture of Obama with Farrakhan, or a video of Obama significantly praising Rashid Khalidi is being withheld STILL by the LA Times. The first amendment allows a free press, it does not demand a fair and balanced press. This is why we have the vast majority of the current press talking about the lie of Russia/Trump collusion while giving barely passing notice to the economy, ISIS, unemployment, the positive impact of deregulation, etc., etc.

Welcome to life. For your enjoyment (and sometimes mine), it is not fair.

That is not the same thing. This paper deliberately bought over a dozen stories to make sure they didn’t get out to ensure the public did not know the full extent of Trump’s adultery and illigrimate children.

The NY Times talks about the economy every day. No one is denying that. Ha e you ever read it. Because all the things you mention are discussed daily.

It’s only your persecution syndrome that makes you believe that.

Grumpy

That is not the same thing. This paper deliberately bought over a dozen stories to make sure they didn’t get out to ensure the public did not know the full

But it was fine for the DNC and Hillary to fund the Trump dossier, which was used by the FBI in the FISA court. ?? You really are a piece of work, pretty damn hilarious..BTW, thanks for stopping by, I don't normally laugh at juvenile stupidity, but in your case, I love it.