Read A Damn Book, You Idiots.

JustACitizen

Your the one that's fibbing.

Go back and read the entire thing including all the "CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURES so YOU understand it.

I’m familiar with all of it. Nothing in the procedures and conditions sections mandate that one must go to a consulate or port of entry to seek asylum.

Mommy not available to read to you today? Pity.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I’m familiar with all of it. Nothing in the procedures and conditions sections mandate that one must go to a consulate or port of entry to seek asylum.

Duh. You can apply for asylum regardless of how you got here. That does not change the fact that if you enter illegally and are caught, you are subject to arrest and incarceration.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Nobody is talking about the Asylum part, except you.... If you don't not go to a POE, YOU ARE DETAINED! IT IS AN ILLEGAL CROSSING!

HOW ####ING HARD IS THAT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND YOU TROGLODYTE?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Oh, STFU!

There is nothing wrong, immoral, unethical or unjustified in the policy or THE ####ING LAW!

They broke the law. Do you want the children sent to prison with them until they are deported? Of course not... What you want is these infiltrators to be let go so they can sap the system of resource and illegally vote for your candidates.

Alternately... Why don't we go back to the policy of the early 20th century and just shoot the ####ers when the cross the line?

Two thirds of the children being held by Homeland Security did not come with parents. Their parents sent them alone. So, let's make it a priority to reunite those kids with their parents in Central America right away.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Two thirds of the children being held by Homeland Security did not come with parents. Their parents sent them alone. So, let's make it a priority to reunite those kids with their parents in Central America right away.

All for that! :yay:

Hijinx

Asylum seekers is the DNC's watch word for the day. No one is coming here to work any more or coming for welfare they are all now asylum seekers.

It helps to call them asylum seekers . All the little do-gooder snowflakes, can now say isn't it horrible the way we are treating Asylum seekers/
Their little broken hearts bleed a lot heavier when they call them asylum seekers than when you call them invaders

This_person

If we can believe the Sec of DHS, it is more like 83% (+).

Sapidus

Asylum seekers is the DNC's watch word for the day. No one is coming here to work any more or coming for welfare they are all now asylum seekers.

It helps to call them asylum seekers . All the little do-gooder snowflakes, can now say isn't it horrible the way we are treating Asylum seekers/
Their little broken hearts bleed a lot heavier when they call them asylum seekers than when you call them invaders

just as you are an invader to a native American and should be caged

Sapidus

If we can believe the Sec of DHS, it is more like 83% (+).

You mean the woman who denied it was DHS policy to separate children before saying yes it was policy?

The same one who got booed out of a public space for being a monster?

That is who you re taking your numbers from?

She might have a bit of a vested interest in skewing those numbers

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You mean the woman who denied it was DHS policy to separate children before saying yes it was policy?

The same one who got booed out of a public space for being a monster?

That is who you re taking your numbers from?

She might have a bit of a vested interest in skewing those numbers

Shortbus..it's simple math. There are 12,000 kids in various DHS care situations. 2000 of those are kids who were separated from their parents who entered illegally and 10,000 were unaccompanied. 10,000/12,000 = 83%

;-)

This_person

just as you are an invader to a native American and should be caged

:confused: Science tells us that we (meaning humans) did not originate in the North American continent, so I'm not sure what you are calling "native" Americans. Do you mean the American Indian, who came here from Siberia?

Assuming you do mean the American Indian, realize that the reason they were overtaken and no longer have control of the North American continent or the culture therein is because they had an open-borders immigration policy where they let in pretty much anybody - especially those who were claiming asylum from religious persecution from their homeland.

Now, as a US citizen, I am not interested in losing control of the majority of the North American continent and its culture to Central and South Americans, or Asians, or Europeans, or Africans, or anyone else. I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would root for such an outcome. Are YOU seeking such an outcome? I would think that if you simply looked at your own (assumed) example, you would see just how completely idiotic such a scenario would be as a governmental policy.