Read A Damn Book, You Idiots.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
3-yr-tantrum-300x221.jpg

:yawn:

Sapidus

And, the families that do it legally are not being separated.

And? In AZ, you can go to jail for 6 months for failing to stop your dog from biting someone else (misdemeanor). In CT you can go to jail for a year for altering your ID fraudulently (misdemeanor). In IL, if you knowingly get on someone else's snowmobile you can go to jail for a year (misdemeanor - note, you do not have to steal it, it is considered trespassing just by getting on it knowing it is not yours). In Minnesota you can go to jail for a year if you take your child where you know there are drugs, or let anyone bring drugs around your child (misdemeanor).

Shall I go on?

Well, no. But, let's say you drive drunk and are taken to jail, convicted, and kept in jail or prison for weeks to years. You have no immediate family available. Do we leave your 6 month old child at home, or put it in foster care?

Why would we say that when that is not at all comparable to a misdemeanor? Feel free to keep making up scenarios where its ok to number and jail children, infants and disabled children

Because the law says it is a reasonable thing to do. The Democrat-controlled Congress and Bill Clinton made that so. Would you rather the kids be locked up in a jail with their parents instead of a safe detention center?

What in the EO said he was stopping doing it? READ the EO - it says, "our agencies are hereby ordered to follow the law, and we'll work on ways to make it different". Show me what else it says, and I will tell you I am wrong.

Internal emails indicate that border guards are being told to reunite families and to keep families together as of yesterday.

Just as the law was on the books previously but not enforced until April the law is once again not being enforced because it is inhumane and unnecessary. Feel free to keep defending caging children. It's very christian of you.

And then you hypocritically cry about all the fetus's aborted in this country but not the lasting damage done to actual living children.

You are a sick fu**

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Internal emails indicate that border guards are being told to reunite families and to keep families together as of yesterday.

So now what are they going to do about the judge's ruling that only allows the minor children to be incarcerated in those facilities for 20 days max?

This_person

Show me.

Just as the law was on the books previously but not enforced until April the law is once again not being enforced

Show me

It's very christian of you.

So, am I supposed to consider my Christian faith when deciding how to legislate, or not? You keep going back and forth on this. If we are to have a country run by the Christian faith, a theocracy, are you then accepting we should not kill children in the womb, we should not call same-sex relationships as "married", not allow them to raise families (at least, according to the Pope - whose opinion you suddenly find relevant), or what?

And then you hypocritically cry about all the fetus's aborted in this country but not the lasting damage done to actual living children.

Well, as far as I can tell, putting kids into detention centers like the one pictured below because their parents gave them up to be raped (83%) or the parents are imprisoned for breaking the law themselves (the other 17%) is somewhere far less in lasting damage than killing someone, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

[video=youtube_share;yzat9MRNIlg]http://youtu.be/yzat9MRNIlg[/video]
1.png

2.jpg

3.png

4.png

officeguy

It is amazing how hard you morons work to support the President's policy of separating children from their parents. You all really should be ashamed of yourselves.

There is nothing right, moral, ethical or justifiable about this President's policy. Nothing.

It's the law. Don't like the law, change it. Really not that difficult.

This_person

Show me.

Just as the law was on the books previously but not enforced until April the law is once again not being enforced

Show me

It's very christian of you.

So, am I supposed to consider my Christian faith when deciding how to legislate, or not? You keep going back and forth on this. If we are to have a country run by the Christian faith, a theocracy, are you then accepting we should not kill children in the womb, we should not call same-sex relationships as "married", not allow them to raise families (at least, according to the Pope - whose opinion you suddenly find relevant), or what?

Well, as far as I can tell, putting kids into detention centers like the one pictured below because their parents gave them up to be raped (83%) or the parents are imprisoned for breaking the law themselves (the other 17%) is somewhere far less in lasting damage than killing someone, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

[video=youtube_share;yzat9MRNIlg]http://youtu.be/yzat9MRNIlg[/video]
View attachment 123277

View attachment 123278

View attachment 123279

View attachment 123280

Sap?