Recon Armor

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
Does anyone have a code I can use to unlock recon armor for my character in halo 3? If someone has a working code I would be willing to make a trade for it.

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
if i ever went to one of those "parties" Id shoot myself

Just so you know Recon Armor is a special helmet that is on fire. So when your character runs around it looks like his head is on fire.

If you have never been to a good lan party you are missing out. You would probably enjoy yourself if you just gave it a chance.

Xbox - Just as an FYI, there is a gaming section on these forums.
Video and Online Gaming - Southern Maryland Community Forums

Ok, thanks. I will try to post more game stuff in the appropriate section.

kvj21075

Meow
Just so you know Recon Armor is a special helmet that is on fire. So when your character runs around it looks like his head is on fire.

If you have never been to a good lan party you are missing out. You would probably enjoy yourself if you just gave it a chance.

Ok, thanks. I will try to post more game stuff in the appropriate section.
awesome!!!!!! btw i think youre pretty flaming. you dont need a helmet with magical fire! hey, why dont u jump on youre pretty, pretty unicorn and fall off a bridge :biggrin:

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
I figured you would know the code.

Its a very hard code to get. You either have to work for Bungie or do something amazing in the game and submit the video to them. If your game play video is cool enough they will give you a recon code. Once you have recon armor you are considered on of the coolest people in the Halo 3 community.

kelb

art imitating life
Its a very hard code to get. You either have to work for Bungie or do something amazing in the game and submit the video to them. If your game play video is cool enough they will give you a recon code. Once you have recon armor you are considered on of the coolest people in the Halo 3 community.

PM warencutz... he knows all of this stuff