Recon Armor

warneckutz

what are you bringing to the table. And i need your assurance that you aren't a noob who doesnt know a damn thing about anything. Because i have neither the time nor the patience to explain dumb things about the code

I will give you a xbox live trial code. I have plenty of them. Don't worry I am not a nube when it comes to video games. I am a level 50 in team slayer. Nubes don't level up that high.

:roflmao:

This makes my day...

And I understand most of it :ohwell:

DuffMan

I just wasted 10 mins of my life reading this S#$%t.

If your that good why do you need to cheat? If you were good Bungie would have giving it to you by now.

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
If your that good why do you need to cheat? If you were good Bungie would have giving it to you by now.

Recon armor is not cheating. The only advantage you gain from wearing recon armor is you look a lot cooler. The armor probably handicaps you and makes you an easier target. When your head is on fire it makes it easier for other players to spot you and shoot you.

DuffMan

Recon armor is not cheating. The only advantage you gain from wearing recon armor is you look a lot cooler. The armor probably handicaps you and makes you an easier target. When your head is on fire it makes it easier for other players to spot you and shoot you.

How is looking cool an advantage?

You said bungie gives you the code if you do something good in the game right? Well like I said before if your as good as you have said, why don't they give you the code? Damn I would have given you the code just so you would leave me the "F" alone! Its a flaming helmet get over it.

So why bother?

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
Why bother? For the same reason that people improve their house and customize their cars. It makes you look cool.

After the match is over and you are in the post game chat everyone will talk about how cool my armor is and be so jealous.

warneckutz

Why bother? For the same reason that people improve their house and customize their cars. It makes you look cool.

After the match is over and you are in the post game chat everyone will talk about how cool my armor is and be so jealous.

Finally! Someone who understands! :yay:

DuffMan

There are two way to get the flaming helmet, 1: You sleep with a nasty, and I mean NASTY Girl, or 2: You are a Bungie employee.

Have Fun with that! :buddies:

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
I sent a resume into bungie but they never called me back. As much as I play halo I thought they would have hired me on as a game tester or something.