Ricks Cheesesteak @ Wildwood

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Vince said:
She doesn't have time to start threads. She's working on fixing me up with Heather. :banana:
:yeahthat: And I have better things to do than play on the stupid forums all day with a bunch of losers. :rolleyes:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
Every single time someone brings up "Rick's Cheesesteaks" my brain interprets it as "Rick's Cheesecakes". I could use a cheesecake. :yum:

You and me and a trip to Baltimore to the Cheesecake Factory! :yum:

camily

Peace
Nickel said:
Every single time someone brings up "Rick's Cheesesteaks" my brain interprets it as "Rick's Cheesecakes". I could use a cheesecake. :yum:
Me too! I though I was the only one! :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
Since Nick's not answering me... You and me and a trip to Baltimore to the Cheesecake factory! :yay:
I was outside!!!!! What kinda cheesecake they got? :cheesy:

camily

Peace
pixiegirl said:
Since Nick's not answering me... You and me and a trip to Baltimore to the Cheesecake factory! :yay:
:yay: I haven't been since I was 18 and went with my sister to one in LA. That piece of cheesecake lasted about 3 sittings I believe!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
I was outside!!!!! What kinda cheesecake they got? :cheesy:

You've never been? It's down in the Inner Harbor right near the aqarium and such. They have sooooo many tastey things! :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
camily said:
:yay: I haven't been since I was 18 and went with my sister to one in LA. That piece of cheesecake lasted about 3 sittings I believe!
I looked up their menu and there are about a zillion different cheesecakes and I want them all. You guys can go to the one in Baltimore and I'll go to the one in Va Beach and we can call each other and compare cakes. :wink:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
You've never been? It's down in the Inner Harbor right near the aqarium and such. They have sooooo many tastey things! :yay:
I've only been to Baltimore once and it wasn't by choice. :lol:

R

remaxrealtor

Here's a thought....Jean's out of town right now, but when she returns, I'm sure I could talk her into making cheeseCAKES for a forum get together. I'd love to actually meet all of you.....and (drum roll) Black Diamond's are not out of the question!!!!!!!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
remaxrealtor said:
Here's a thought....Jean's out of town right now, but when she returns, I'm sure I could talk her into making cheeseCAKES for a forum get together. I'd love to actually meet all of you.....and (drum roll) Black Diamond's are not out of the question!!!!!!!!!

We met a long time ago... :whistle: