Ricks Cheesesteak @ Wildwood

R

remaxrealtor

elaine said:
Of course even you! The more the merrier! These are just forums, I'll always appreciate the chance to meet the "real" forumite :flowers: !

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
remaxrealtor said:
?....help me out! PM ?
Back in the day when we used to do the Island crawl, Run Runners at the Dirty Bird, Manny Garcia and the Island shuttle... :whistle:

R

remaxrealtor

RoseRed said:
Back in the day when we used to do the Island crawl, Run Runners at the Dirty Bird, Manny Garcia and the Island shuttle... :whistle:
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :otter: Wow did that bring back the memories! I was just talking to someone about Manny the other day!

More hints please!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorn:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
remaxrealtor said:
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :otter: Wow did that bring back the memories! I was just talking to someone about Manny the other day!

More hints please!!!!!!!!!!!! :popcorn:
How is Manny? Is he still in the Dominican?

Check your PMer...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Chasey_Lane said:
Just got back from eating at Rick's. Yummy! I ordered a regular cheesesteak and it was huge! I'm saving the other half for dinner. :biggrin: The fries were yummy, and Rick was super-nice and tentative! Will definitely go back!
Haven't been there. My delicate system can't handle grease. But, I must go off-thread here and say the tanning salon next door to it is wonderful.

Pete

Repete
BS Gal said:
Haven't been there. My delicate system can't handle grease. But, I must go off-thread here and say the tanning salon next door to it is wonderful.
Can't handle curry either. :diarhea:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
Can't handle curry either. :diarhea:
Here we go again. And that crap was really runny anyway. Sensitive system. Fried and wierd foods just won't go over well with me. And here I was just about to post I had a secret crush on you, what with you having the big Harley and all. geez.

Pete

Repete
BS Gal said:
Here we go again. And that crap was really runny anyway. Sensitive system. Fried and wierd foods just won't go over well with me. And here I was just about to post I had a secret crush on you, what with you having the big Harley and all. geez.
heh

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
And you probably think it is funny that I was in a class with co-workers the other day and caught one REALLY picking her nose and I gagged all the way to the bathroom. I see how you are. Go ahead and make fun of my weaknesses.

Pete

Repete
BS Gal said:
And you probably think it is funny that I was in a class with co-workers the other day and caught one REALLY picking her nose and I gagged all the way to the bathroom. I see how you are. Go ahead and make fun of my weaknesses.
If she was picking your nose I can see gagging but just seing someone mine for green makes you gag?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
If she was picking your nose I can see gagging but just seing someone mine for green makes you gag?
I'm like that.... Yeah, there was serious digging going on and I just had the gag reflex.......It was gross and unexpected and right after I had lunch.

Pete

Repete
BS Gal said:
I'm like that.... Yeah, there was serious digging going on and I just had the gag reflex.......It was gross and unexpected and right after I had lunch.
Did she eat it?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
Did she eat it?
We think so. As a matter of fact, we spent the rest of the afternoon trying to figure out where it went. Luckily, I was waaaaaaaaay in front of her, so no chance of it hitting me, even with a major flick. She eats her own skin. I have witnesses. And flicks it. Almost blinded a co-worker flicking skin.

Pete

Repete
BS Gal said:
We think so. As a matter of fact, we spent the rest of the afternoon trying to figure out where it went. Luckily, I was waaaaaaaaay in front of her, so no chance of it hitting me, even with a major flick. She eats her own skin. I have witnesses. And flicks it. Almost blinded a co-worker flicking skin.
Skin flickers :ohwell:

:killingme

cdsulhoff

BS Gal said:
:yikes: :barf: :barf: :barf: